There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
After watching the cards-rams game in all of its gruesome ugliness, I am less concerned than I was. We have the best offense and defense in the west easily.

f**k thes eclowns, its still the nfc west and were still the 49ers. we win the division by atleast 3 games
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 185
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Our guys better not sleep on them, but they should be able to beat these teams.

They WILL not be sleeping on them, garonty. Freddy P Soft will have his a$$ kicked by JH if he shows his puck a$$ self around the Niners and I do believe you can; BOOK THAT!
Not worried.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
After watching the cards-rams game in all of its gruesome ugliness, I am less concerned than I was. We have the best offense and defense in the west easily.


tru dat...................Niner D & O will shred these pretenders just-a-like dis...>>
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Oct 5, 2012 at 4:21 AM ]
Originally posted by SFrush:
Indeed. But Chris Long and Robert Quinn are no joke.

Big difference is we'll have a good running game unlike the Cards to slow down the Rams pass rush.

That is the big difference between the niners and the rest of the division. The niners have a legit running game. And the way to attack a pass rush is running which is what we do best. Also to point out, aside from Fitz, neither team has a real threat in the passing game. So if they load the box against the run, which at times they will have to do, they still have to account for Davis, Crabs, and Manningham. Oh wait Moss as well who is still waiting for that productive game. The Rams had to blitz most of the time to get to Kolb and they were successful. The niners don't necessarily blitz often because they don't need to with their pass rush.
Originally posted by Buchy:
I don't think the cardinals can sustain their record, they've played weak opposition not to mention they gave up 8 sacks to the Dolphins. They'll be lucky to keep Kolb healthy.


/strut
Can't lie to myself and say I have no concern about the NFCW rival defenses. Stout defenses that can get to the QB quickly. Overall though, we are pretty strong everywhere... where as the others are weak on the OL, receivers, and even QB. So as long as we don't make a ton of costly mistakes (particularly turnovers).. we should come out on top of most or all of the six games we are facing.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,972
Originally posted by Chief:
The Seahawks: Solid defense, great DB's with a solid front. Good running back, ok offensive line, no receivers and a very s**tty overrated rookie QB. 7-9 at best with Wilson starting.

The Cardinals: Great defensive line, up and coming line backers, raw but very natural and athletic DB's. Great receiver, no running game, OK QB if he had a line. Possibly the worst offensive line in football.
8-8 at best.

The Rams: Very strong defensive line, solid DB's and a good line backer. The entire defense plays hard. Great but aging RB, very solid young QB in a new system, just lost their best receiver to a broken collar bone. They will get better as the year goes and they learn the new offense.
9-7 at best

One more thing to add, the Cardinals and Rams both have really strong coaching staffs. The Seahawks coaching is a complete joke.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Chief:
The Seahawks: Solid defense, great DB's with a solid front. Good running back, ok offensive line, no receivers and a very s**tty overrated rookie QB. 7-9 at best with Wilson starting.

The Cardinals: Great defensive line, up and coming line backers, raw but very natural and athletic DB's. Great receiver, no running game, OK QB if he had a line. Possibly the worst offensive line in football.
8-8 at best.

The Rams: Very strong defensive line, solid DB's and a good line backer. The entire defense plays hard. Great but aging RB, very solid young QB in a new system, just lost their best receiver to a broken collar bone. They will get better as the year goes and they learn the new offense.
9-7 at best

One more thing to add, the Cardinals and Rams both have really strong coaching staffs. The Seahawks coaching is a complete joke.

Nice analysis, Chief.
When they won the teams let the Cards keep those games close. With the niners that wont happen. They will get destroyed and I wouldn't be surprised if our defense shut them out or only allowed a field goal or two. I see us sweeping the Hawks and Cards and maybe letting one slip to the Rams when we play them in their house.
Originally posted by BayArea:
When they won the teams let the Cards keep those games close. With the niners that wont happen. They will get destroyed and I wouldn't be surprised if our defense shut them out or only allowed a field goal or two. I see us sweeping the Hawks and Cards and maybe letting one slip to the Rams when we play them in their house.

a little early to say ..so i see why the shoot from the hip post.

There is a huge target on our backs already, Playing at Seattle 2nd to last game of the season will be tough. Glad our defense helped squeaked out a win last year.

Seattle will be playing spoiler and who knows maybe the division
We shouldn't be worried about the NFC west but the rest of the league should.

NFC aint no joke no moe.
Listen to the coach. Don't worry. Work.