Originally posted by jreff22:
stop spamming every thread

i can do what i want !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL Kevin Kolb expected to miss several weeks http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap

Skelton like to give his WRs chances...i dont like that..would rather face Kolb

With the OL being in shambles I bet Skelton gets KO'd very soon.

We have a target on our backs, everyone, more so divisional opponents will play their A game...and our pass rush is a thing of the past

I have a feeling that both sides get a revamping. The O game plan will be changed and the D will start blitzing and creating more pressure.

seems like this is the trend, The system works 2 games, lose one...holy crap revamp the system..

win 2 games again with the same system, lose one and holy crap coaches suck..revamp the system
NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL Kevin Kolb expected to miss several weeks http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap

We have a target on our backs, everyone, more so divisional opponents will play their A game...and our pass rush is a thing of the past

I have a feeling that both sides get a revamping. The O game plan will be changed and the D will start blitzing and creating more pressure.

seems like this is the trend, The system works 2 games, lose one...holy crap revamp the system..

win 2 games again with the same system, lose one and holy crap coaches suck..revamp the system

We aren't creating pressure on the D, it hasn't been here. And the idea of having more and more cute plays finally bit us. Stop the cute Kap s**t and use a blitz every once in a while.
Originally posted by cNiner:

i can do what i want !

This is not strictly true. One more and you are taking a break.

i can do what i want !

trolling threads with "we dont have a qb" is annoying...do it in a qb thread, not random ones

We aren't creating pressure on the D, it hasn't been here. And the idea of having more and more cute plays finally bit us. Stop the cute Kap s**t and use a blitz every once in a while.
Maybe it's time to stop thinking we have an elite defense ?

and we are going to need all other areas to step up

great teams don't change systems , steady fready !

Maybe it's time to stop thinking we have an elite defense ?

and we are going to need all other areas to step up
Even if we aren't elite we need to create some pressure. Whatever they are doing with Aldon isn't working.

And Brad needs to fix his unit now.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I am actually very worried. We were talking about a superbowl now I am worried about even making it to the playoffs.

Same here, and I think I can explain. I think what had happened was...last season, Alex Smith showed glimpses that gave all of us hope that this will be the year where he takes his game to the elite level. The likes of QBs who wear rings (Eli, Aaron, Drew, Peyton, Tom, Big Ben, etc.)

He had a chance to prove that in last Sunday's rematch vs Eli Manning and his team. But he failed miserably, and now all of us 49er fans took a big whiff of that smelling salt.

I personally want to win a Superbowl this year, so I demand championship level play from our QB because that's what it will take to win once competition gets real in the winter.

I'm rooting for Alex, for him it's this year or bust! I don't care how many excuses people come up with.
[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM ]
Originally posted by English:

why because i said my opinion ? i can say anything i want . I am following the rules , just because you don't like what i say , you want to band me ! not donating to this web site anymore ! good luck !

Originally posted by English:

why because i said my opinion ? i can say anything i want . I am following the rules , just because you don't like what i say , you want to band me ! not donating to this web site anymore ! good luck !

No, you aren't following the rules. Particularly the first four words. I don't care what you say. It's the way you say it. And if you really think you can say what you want, you certainly haven't read the rules. If you want to talk about Smith there is a thread for it.

So like I said, one more and you are taking a break.
Im a little worry BUT at the end will be fine. WE just need to take care of bussiness against nfc west
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora Kevin Kolb's sternum and shoulder injuries will keep him out 6 weeks or more. Took a significant beating with poor OL and no run game.

i can do what i want !

Nope. At least not for the next 72 hours.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
still not worried
Share 49ersWebzone