There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
What is the ruling on this? The defender clearly has possession of the ball, but so does the guy on offense. He may not have it in his chest but he had possession. A tie goes to the offense.

Is that how they ruled this? Is that the correct call?

defensive player possessed the ball first....call was wrong
Seahawks and Cards are 2 of the luckiest teams I've ever seen in my life. These guys are pretenders.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,504
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
What is the ruling on this? The defender clearly has possession of the ball, but so does the guy on offense. He may not have it in his chest but he had possession. A tie goes to the offense.

Is that how they ruled this? Is that the correct call?


It's suppose to be that if it's tie ball the ball go to the offense. The thing here is that the defender comes down with the ball then the offensive player than tie's for the ball. The rule is if the player comes down with the ball it's his ball no matter what.
we are now tied for 2nd place.....

CANT LOSE AGAIN
Originally posted by jreff22:
we are now tied for 2nd place.....

CANT LOSE AGAIN

I think we have the tie breaker
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Seahawks and Cards are 2 of the luckiest teams I've ever seen in my life. These guys are pretenders.

So are we as of right now
Please do not be worried about the Cards or Hawks. They are both primed to have midseason meltdowns. They will be like the Bills from last year I guarantee it. Sometimes bad teams get off to hot starts for no apparent reason. Remember, we are still talking about Kevin Kolb and a rookie QB leading both these teams. They may look hot right now, but we are built to last the entire season. Just wait and see
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jreff22:
we are now tied for 2nd place.....

CANT LOSE AGAIN

I think we have the tie breaker
dont care

with these kinds of calls we cant risk anything right now
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Please do not be worried about the Cards or Hawks. They are both primed to have midseason meltdowns. They will be like the Bills from last year I guarantee it. Sometimes bad teams get off to hot starts for no apparent reason. Remember, we are still talking about Kevin Kolb and a rookie QB leading both these teams. They may look hot right now, but we are built to last the entire season. Just wait and see

Our division is no joke, looks like it's going to be an all out fight for the division crown. sighh
Seattle is a joke. Winning the way they just won. Pathetic. Losers. Screw you Pete Carroll.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
So are we as of right now

Lol one loss does not make a team a pretender.
its gonna come down to who the refs want to win the division in the end...
Originally posted by verb1der:
Our division is no joke, looks like it's going to be an all out fight for the division crown. sighh

yeah cuz seattle just looked great.....
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Please do not be worried about the Cards or Hawks. They are both primed to have midseason meltdowns. They will be like the Bills from last year I guarantee it. Sometimes bad teams get off to hot starts for no apparent reason. Remember, we are still talking about Kevin Kolb and a rookie QB leading both these teams. They may look hot right now, but we are built to last the entire season. Just wait and see


Their schedule starts to get a little easier