LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I knew it was only a matter of time till these scab refs screwed a team. Tonight, it happened.
I think the division games are gonna be a war. The NFC west definitely stepped it up this year. I'm not worried about the Niners. Seattles two wins both came at home.Can they duplicate that on the road? I'm more impressed with Arizona than Seattle at this point. I still think we win the division but it looks to me NFC west will be sending 2 to the playoffs.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Not just tonite, there were other games to. I"m not a packer fan by no means, but I'm a little pissed off because the Hawks won...LoL.
Happy birthday Seattle. Not worried at all about the b***h ass seahawks or the cardinals. Can't wait to blow out these pretenders
Originally posted by Baldie:
Not just tonite, there were other games to. I"m not a packer fan by no means, but I'm a little pissed off because the Hawks won...LoL.

This!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Happy birthday Seattle. Not worried at all about the b***h ass seahawks or the cardinals. Can't wait to blow out these pretenders

This
Only thing I'm worried about is the replacement refs sticking around for the entire year.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Should have listened to the brotha on this one.....

• Jiks
What is the ruling on this? The defender clearly has possession of the ball, but so does the guy on offense. He may not have it in his chest but he had possession. A tie goes to the offense.

Is that how they ruled this? Is that the correct call?
hmmmmm do we even have the best defense in the NFC W??? Cards and Hawks look strong
Players strike until the real refs come in imo
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by DirtyP:

This

That
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
What is the ruling on this? The defender clearly has possession of the ball, but so does the guy on offense. He may not have it in his chest but he had possession. A tie goes to the offense.

Is that how they ruled this? Is that the correct call?

defensive player possessed the ball first....call was wrong
Share 49ersWebzone