There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

sacks on D

I feel like the pressure is there on the defensive side of the ball but felt we arent getting the sacks. could it be because OLines are more prepared this season against us? is it because maybe aldon is now a full time player instead of a passing down player like last year? He was able to conserve energy throught the game by only coming on passing downs. I felt he missed some tackles on some rbs coming out of the backfield earlier in the year. I sort of feel like maybe they should have left him for passing downs.
  • mod
  • Veteran
We haven't really rushed more than 4 guys at all so far this year. We should have an opportunity tomorrow
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Aldon has 2.5 sacks (should be 3) Thats 1.25 sacks a game. That means hes on track for a 20 sack season. 4 sacks better than last year. Im not sure how you think we arent getting sacks.
We played two QBs who get the ball out quick.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We played two QBs who get the ball out quick.

thats true....rodgers and stafford.
Hope aldon regains that explosion he had against gb. Looked a lil slow out the blocks last game.
I feel that the pressure is somewhat lacking, just like that stretch of 4-5 games last season where the pass rush was almost non existent.

We get a lot of coverage sacks and IMO our front 4 rushing the QB is a bit overrated.

However, whenever we blitz with Bowman and/or Willis, our pressure is insanely good.

Hope to see more of that as the season progresses.
I wanna see carlos get another sack, the look in Aaron Rodgers eyes was total shock almost as if he didn't know what hit him. I think our front 4 pressure isn't overrated we just played teams that had decent Olines and a passing attack that gets the ball out quicker then normal, I would expect 2 sacks tomorrow at least.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Hope aldon regains that explosion he had against gb. Looked a lil slow out the blocks last game.

chill brah aldon was in a roll over accident the night before the game
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:

chill brah aldon was in a roll over accident the night before the game

Didn't think i was being harsh
The sack is below the D

He's going up against rookie Kalil, hope he tears him apart
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
The sack is below the D

They will be okay and should get a few today.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
The sack is below the D

Handstand, FTW