There are 177 users in the forums

Predictions after week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jets and Patriots wins may depend, anyone know how long Revis and Hernandez are going to be out?
Originally posted by frozen49er:
What a difference a year makes. Last fall werent most of the posters hoping for 10-6, and the "realists" guessing at 8-8? Now we are talking about a perfect season? I can see 10-6 (harbaugh kills entire team however) I can see 12-4, I can even see 19-0 and those left from the 72 dolphins are crying in their champagne. One week at a time. We are 0-0 right now going into MN, need a win this week. Then 0-0 going to play Sanchez.

One at a time. Win the division. Secure Home Field. Win the NFCCG, then the Dance. One at a time, think Harbs is preaching anything different?

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Who can beat us?! I just don't see it! 16-0 baby!!!

Except we always lay eggs in Seattle. So.. realistically, 15-1

Really? What happened in Seattle last year? ........ And it's not like our coach owns the s**t out of their coach or anything
Vegas has us as the SB favorites at 5-1 odds right now
I predict we work our butts off in this week of practice in preparation to play Minnesota.
Super Bowl, 14-2 maybe 13-3 but we can't be accused of homerism, we're the best team right now.
Originally posted by KegBert:
I predict we work our butts off in this week of practice in preparation to play Minnesota.

This and I wouldn't expect anything less
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

So if I lay 1000$ on our niners and we win the super bowl, I win 5000$?
Originally posted by Gladiator:

So if I lay 1000$ on our niners and we win the super bowl, I win 5000$?

Yes, not very great winnings compared to other teams... I think indy is like 250-1
It's crazy to think that division games against Seattle and Arizona are comparable to playing Giants & Patriots.

One thing is for sure:

I don't want to lose to the Giants ever again. If it means a loss vs Bills or Seahawks Thursday night, so be it.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Sep 18, 2012 at 7:45 AM ]

Yes, not very great winnings compared to other teams... I think indy is like 250-1
Originally posted by Whomeam:
I don't want to sound homerish but I really really don't see heany team on our schedule that we should lose to. If we can dismantle the Packers and Lions as easily as we did... I don't know. Giants and New England are the toughest and maybe the Seattle game. but realistically we have a great shot at winning all of those too.

I don't see the giants or the pats giving the Niners any trouble. Harbaugh will want to b***h-slap the giants to prove again The Niners are really the better team, and the giants are THE luckiest team in all sports, proven again in the Tampa game. The pats are not the pats of years ago, and look pretty bad. Niners already beat the packers, which in my opinion, was going to be the toughest game on their schedule, especially being in green bay. Since they kept lions johnson in check, they should be able to do that to fitzgerald in arizona. I don't see any other threats to going undefeated, as long as the amateur refs don't give them any trouble.
Share 49ersWebzone