LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 352 users in the forums

Detroit Fan Crow Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Been like that every game so far this season lol

Haha you mean the ONE other game we have played???
Crickets. Shocking.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Crickets. Shocking.

you banned them all?
Where's iron lion aka paper lion? Lol!! My cousin who is a diehard lions fan, told me his team was bunch of wimps and I was lucky that my team is good.
COWARDS
Oh man I woulda bet for sure that RoyWilliamsFan or whatever his name was woulda been in here
Where da f**k dey at
I never want to win games because of another teams fans but the Lions fans made me want to win this game even more. They were ridiculous on here.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
score doesnt indicate how much we really owned them, all the droped passes and bs pi calls, detroit could have easily been blown out.

Been like that every game so far this season lol

Alexcuses
I don't know why this didn't quote. Someone mentioned that Schwartz threw a challenge flag to confirm that his QB was sacked. Let that sink in for a moment. Credit to the WZ member that posted that.

Post of the night IMO.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Sep 16, 2012 at 9:36 PM ]

• THEB
  • Veteran
More like Receiverscuses
omg stafford throws for so much yardage

stafford>>>>smith

there, a typical lions fan post. since they all disappeared
Originally posted by tn9er:
http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5906&page=45 ---post 885

Sanders Fan

Stafford's got like 80 passing yards?

Yesterday, 11:44 PM

Well, they made Rodgers look pedestrian last week. Stafford was just the next victim.
Well you see, it's really meaningless because while the Lions didn't beat any teams with winning records in the regular season or the playoffs last year, three teams they did beat were 8-8 so if they hadn't lost to us they could have been 9-7 so really it was the fact that we played them that made their records so you could say that we made our own record look bad when we beat so many mediocre teams. Why didn't we beat any teams with winning records? Why don't you ask Matthew Stafford that when he was throwing more yards to his other receivers than Calvin Johnson than Alex Smith had all of last season. My oh my 191 yards per game throwing I don't even know what I would do if that was my QB I prefer 350+ yards a game whether or not it is beating mediocre teams or losing to the Packers' backup QB. The Packers were 15-1, did you know that, we lost to them twice so really it's understandable that we lost to such good teams but anyway it's not really an issue and we all already decided it was meaningless so stop bringing it up.

/Lions fan post
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whomeam:
your coach threw a challenge flag to confirm his QB was sacked. Just let that sink in for a second.

LMFAO
Share 49ersWebzone