LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Detroit Fan Crow Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Yesterday, 11:44 PM

Well, they made Rodgers look pedestrian last week. Stafford was just the next victim.

Yeah basically
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Well you see, it's really meaningless because while the Lions didn't beat any teams with winning records in the regular season or the playoffs last year, three teams they did beat were 8-8 so if they hadn't lost to us they could have been 9-7 so really it was the fact that we played them that made their records so you could say that we made our own record look bad when we beat so many mediocre teams. Why didn't we beat any teams with winning records? Why don't you ask Matthew Stafford that when he was throwing more yards to his other receivers than Calvin Johnson than Alex Smith had all of last season. My oh my 191 yards per game throwing I don't even know what I would do if that was my QB I prefer 350+ yards a game whether or not it is beating mediocre teams or losing to the Packers' backup QB. The Packers were 15-1, did you know that, we lost to them twice so really it's understandable that we lost to such good teams but anyway it's not really an issue and we all already decided it was meaningless so stop bringing it up.

/Lions fan post

Wheres the lion fans??
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Wheres the lion fans??

There's only like 5 Lions fans worldwide. I doubt they show up.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
your coach threw a challenge flag to confirm his QB was sacked. Just let that sink in for a second.

LMFAO

Actually threw the flag to confirm he was down first do he wouldn't lose more yards
Man, where's JohnBrodiefan???

If he shows that will be enough. No need to pile on him.

Just feel like if can post 3000 times, 3001 wouldn't hurt bro.
They're over there with gire envy
did the dial up get shut off on 8 mile?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Actually threw the flag to confirm he was down first do he wouldn't lose more yards

We know the reason, but still.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Hahaha, I was waiting for somebody to pull this out. Well played sir.

Originally posted by JohnBrodieFan:
lol. stafford 230 yards. smith, 226 yards. stafford's worst game of his career is still better than smiths.

^^ biggest idiot ever

lowest football iq ive ever seen in my life
the trolls have arrived
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
lol. stafford 230 yards. smith, 226 yards. stafford's worst game of his career is still better than smiths.

^^ biggest idiot ever

Did that happen? Did that really occur???? lololololol
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

^^ biggest idiot ever

Did that happen? Did that really occur???? lololololol

yea he showed up to the game day thread.

Talked some smack. Then we just laughed at em and he went away.
I caught the tail end of it...dude breezed in like Stafford throwing for 230 yards in a loss somehow meant something. smh
[ Edited by ninermedic on Sep 16, 2012 at 10:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone