LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 138 users in the forums

Detroit Fan Crow Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by JohnBrodieFan:
lol. stafford 230 yards. smith, 226 yards. stafford's worst game of his career is still better than smiths.

^^ biggest idiot ever

lowest football iq ive ever seen in my life

No way...

I've stayed quite while these Lions fans trolled this thread, but that is comical.
What was with the Lions being exposed by that TE trap play over and over? Chris Collinsworth was noting that the wham block from the tight end was HUGE in beating them last year, and it must have been on everybody's minds when game-planning for the game.

We kept doing it over, and over, and over, with pretty good success.
pussies didnt show up lol
Let them lick their wounds. Their team is "incomplete" to say the least. We got bigger fish to fry, like making sure we go 5-0. Min, Buff, and NYJ, shouldn't be a problem, as long as the team doesn't get complacent.

P.S. If we go 4-0 vs the NFC North, can we be Co-NFC North Champions? Just asking.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by tn9er:
http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5906&page=45 ---post 885

Sanders Fan

Stafford's got like 80 passing yards?

Yesterday, 11:44 PM

Well, they made Rodgers look pedestrian last week. Stafford was just the next victim.

There are a few over there that understand that the 49ers are just a better team right now like this one.

http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5906&page=64 ---post 1267

"Man SF is one lucky team where every team they face so far has had a terrible game plan against them."
Wow. No Lions fans showed up!
Originally posted by billbird2111:

all banned
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i saw a bunch of blue in the stands.
Yeah, we don't want to see this team again. Their D cancels out our O and their OL is better than our DL. No matchups in our favor aside from Calvin...but alas Calvin is a WR that depends on other factors to work for him to get the ball.

I knew the SF OL was tough but WOW those guys are big, athletic and nasty. The good nasty, you know, like between the whistles. No chippiness before or after...very disciplined. Nice team to watch. I like old school football

"Staley and Whitner are right based on game tape. The Lions DL is good, not great, especially at DE, and the scheme they coach is susceptible to getting gashed in the run game."

I warned that we have a DC here that is best at getting 'just enough' out of his players...Send his ass back to KC, they could actually use him it looks like

Some knowledgable ones here. Too bad they didn't visit us before the game. Only the trolls came out to play. I agreed with the last one. I thought they would let Gunther Cunningham go for sure after last year. He's OK, but not that good.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

all banned

Oh man! I wanted to hear back from unObjectiveFacts!

enjoyed reading their forum.... some of them were actually smart and objective football fans:

"Love watching the Niners. Everything the Lions should be. Great defense. Tough offensive line. Smart and accurate QB."
Originally Posted by chemiclord
It's not that they aren't sending anyone deep. They are. But the 49ers have both safeties (and occasionally even a linebacker) setting down deep as well, trusting that their front seven can do the job up front.So Linehan is saying, "Alright. We'll run the ball. We'll play short", trying to draw those deep players in. In response... the 49ers are saying, "Okay. You do that. You're not going to beat us playing that game. We know it. You know it. So... we'll just stay back here, thank you very much."Now the question is, when is Linehan going to say, "Alright. Here we come." Problem is, I think the time to say it was at halftime. Right now... I think it's too late to make up the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBlue
We wasted it running the ball 20 times.

We had the ball once and moved it like 40 yards. The problem is, San Fran can cover our WRs very easily. Send multiples at CJ, Titus and co. won't win their matchups leaving underneath routes that their LBs jam instantly. This is a great secondary. Running the ball is the only thing we are having success with.

http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5906&page=45
[ Edited by bleeds9ersredandgold on Sep 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by JohnBrodieFan:
lol. stafford 230 yards. smith, 226 yards. stafford's worst game of his career is still better than smiths.

^^ biggest idiot ever

lowest football iq ive ever seen in my life

Agreed. That comment had to be one of the dumbest ever. No wonder the Lions are losers. Keep passing for 300 + a game Stafford (except against the 49ers) and that fanbase will be totally happy. No committment to, heck, no concept of winning.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Let them lick their wounds. Their team is "incomplete" to say the least. We got bigger fish to fry, like making sure we go 5-0. Min, Buff, and NYJ, shouldn't be a problem, as long as the team doesn't get complacent.

P.S. If we go 4-0 vs the NFC North, can we be Co-NFC North Champions? Just asking.

Jets might be tough.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

Jets might be tough.
I don't see why not

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i saw a bunch of blue in the stands.

Undercover Cops B!
Share 49ersWebzone