There are 189 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
It's more Harbaugh than Smith IMO.

Harbaugh could probably make Kap into Randall Cunningham On anabolic steroids

You need the talent and skill. Smith always had it but just needed the coaching. To be honest I think the turnaround is just a good environment more than anything else. For the first time Smith has good coaching.

As for Kaep, I hope he turns into an all-pro but its all speculation what he will or will not be.
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Originally posted by THEB:
I hope Alex requests a lot more passing plays so he can completely murder Dingleberry and make him eat his "Gotta have a Quarterback" words.

This is why Alex won't let the 49ers lose on Sunday. I have a feeling Alex had this game circled on his calendar .

It'll be over before it even f**king starts.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I hope Alex requests a lot more passing plays so he can completely murder Dingleberry and make him eat his "Gotta have a Quarterback" words.

This is why Alex won't let the 49ers lose on Sunday. I have a feeling Alex had this game circled on his calendar .

Where's Gore?
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by JD9671:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by JD9671:
are there any viking fan to talk s**t to like last week? so far

They admit their team sucks and that they will lose. lol They are basically hoping best case scenario that they don't get completely embarrassed or shutout.
I guess next week if the jet win I can't wait.lol

few years ago i was telling myself "any given sunday" when we played top 5 teams....... that's what they'e doing right now.

I did the same thing. Pretty much every time though on that any given Sunday we lost. Feels good to be on the other side of that though.

life long 49er! on the webzone 2 years
http://blog.49ers.com/2012/09/18/staley-smith-become-nose-bros/

Staley already had tremendous respect for Smith's leadership and durability, but couldn't help but feel a tad closer to the team's offensive co-captain. On Tuesday, the team's first media availability of the week, Staley joked that he and Smith had become, "Nose Bros." Staley's biggest emphasis this week will be on Vikings DE Jared Allen. Staley got to know Allen better at last year's Pro Bowl, but said he knew a lot about the feared pass rusher from previous preseason and regular season encounters. "He's a great player," Staley said of Allen, who has 32 sacks in his last 27 outings, including 20.5 sacks in his past 16. "I got to know him a little bit, he's a good dude and presents a challenge. He's very quick off the ball, slippery. He's got long arms and is really good with his hands. We'll do a great job preparing and get ready to go." Both Staley and Allen are known for two things, outstanding play and outgoing personalities. Staley, however, envisions both players letting the pads do most of the communicating. "I don't think he's too much of a talker," Staley said. "He just goes about his business. So it'll be a great one-on-one battle."
Originally posted by taney71:

Where's Gore?

He missed the bus.
He missed the bus.

Isn't he the bus?

Where's Gore?

He missed the bus.

terminater's vikings

Where's Gore?

He missed the bus.

my question is where the hell did you come up with those names?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Romanowski- 49ers have no weaknesses

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Sing throws the towel in the 3rd quarter
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Sing throws the towel in the 3rd quarter

At halftime he sneaks into the 49ers locker room and moons them
Originally posted by jimrat:
Romanowski- 49ers have no weaknesses