LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 435 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by natrone06:
Originally posted by taney71:
Agree about the last part.

Seriously, who has this debate about Smith and Vick? It's no contest. Smith is by far the better QB. Vick isn't even a good QB right now and when doing well is really just a RB who can throw. My lord Vick is just too overrated. Even if Vick was good he gets hurt so easily. I'd take most of the starting QBs in the NFC West over Vick including both of the Cards QBs.

Crazy talk.

Was just gonna post the same thing
Keap is a better QB than vick...lol
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by RollinDownRodeo:
I live in Philly was just pulling up to my house, taking out a cd, the radio(sports radio 97.5fm) comes on, didn't hear the whole thing but when it turned on I heard things like: "Alex Smith is not a better quarterback then Michael Vick" "Alex Smith wasn't even that good at Utah." "He's playing good right now but to say you'd rather have him then Vick? C'mon"

Every bad thing said about this team, where ever it comes from...... I jot it down in my head. You faithful should be doing the same.

Agree about the last part.

Seriously, who has this debate about Smith and Vick? It's no contest. Smith is by far the better QB. Vick isn't even a good QB right now and when doing well is really just a RB who can throw. My lord Vick is just too overrated. Even if Vick was good he gets hurt so easily. I'd take most of the starting QBs in the NFC West over Vick including both of the Cards QBs.

It's more Harbaugh than Smith IMO.

Harbaugh could probably make Kap into Randall Cunningham On anabolic steroids
Originally posted by THEB:
I hope Alex requests a lot more passing plays so he can completely murder Dingleberry and make him eat his "Gotta have a Quarterback" words.

This is why Alex won't let the 49ers lose on Sunday. I have a feeling Alex had this game circled on his calendar .
are there any viking fan to talk s**t to like last week? so far
Originally posted by JD9671:

They admit their team sucks and that they will lose. lol They are basically hoping best case scenario that they don't get completely embarrassed or shutout.
Originally posted by BayArea:

They admit their team sucks and that they will lose. lol They are basically hoping best case scenario that they don't get completely embarrassed or shutout.
I guess next week if the jet win I can't wait.lol
Are Ginn and Jacobs supposed to be active for this game?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
NO word yet !

few years ago i was telling myself "any given sunday" when we played top 5 teams....... that's what they'e doing right now.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
few years ago i was telling myself "any given sunday" when we played top 5 teams....... that's what they'e doing right now.

Damn right Freddie defn got to some of the faithful recently.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

who knows.....I bet one is inactive still
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Anticipate-Vikings-Best-Shot/037da9ca-d664-4d41-94d3-dd50ef91678e
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I did the same thing. Pretty much every time though on that any given Sunday we lost. Feels good to be on the other side of that though.
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Originally posted by THEB:
I hope Alex requests a lot more passing plays so he can completely murder Dingleberry and make him eat his "Gotta have a Quarterback" words.

This is why Alex won't let the 49ers lose on Sunday. I have a feeling Alex had this game circled on his calendar .

how did i forget about this?

forget any given sunday. we're steam rolling on Sunday. Meek my a*s.
Share 49ersWebzone