There are 208 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i hope alex smith walks across the sideline and literally punches singletary in the mouth, then says um 17 times and then goes to look at the film
I just want a solid win. No need to show much before we play the Jets!!! Rex said a couple of years ago that he wished he could play us because they tampered with Crabtree. I want him to get that chance, fat f^ck!!!
Damn the Vikings are a undisciplined lot. The 9ers D should go well up against Peterson, even though hes saying hes 95% I feel hes a lot lower than that and he'll be used sparingly, Gerhart will be the one to watch I feel.

Harvin looked real banged up in the Colts game, who knows if the guy will even make the 9ers game or last in it. Without this guy the passing game for the Vikings becomes less of a threat.

Allen up front and Winfield at the back could cause us some grief.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by THEB:
I hope Alex requests a lot more passing plays so he can completely murder Dingleberry and make him eat his "Gotta have a Quarterback" words.

This, I want 4 TD passes from him and no picks just to see that dumbfounded look on Mike's face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB_oUkbaHPo

Sing on with Letterman last night, looks like he is ready. HA HAHAHAHA
posted this in NFL talk too.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I think we win, but Peterson and Harvin are there best players. That Defense is terrible. We better attack the secondary, Antoine Winfield isn't what he use to be. Harrison Smith is a rookie at FS, Raymond is a 2nd yr SS, and other CB are Chris Cook and rookie Josh Robinson. Attack the secondary and run, they aren't a good tackling team. I watch every Vikings game, as my dad is a vikes fan, and he hates the defense. It's horrible. We need to attack the DBs and LBs like said, and contain Peterson to under 100 and limit Harvin's touches. Then we should win.

Add to the fact that Leslie Frazie is Singletary clone when it comes to coaching...this game should be a cakewalk.

you said it .. ...I dont want to be over confident, but Frazier and Bill Musgrave's offense also focuses on a run first philosophy, and against our defense, I dont see their running game OR their passing game having much luck.

outside of Harvin and Peterson, who is not 100% , they lack the playmakers to attack our defense for 4 quarters
I have a co-worker who is a Vikings fan, he said that we are gonna whoop them. He would be surprised if they score at all. lol
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
i seriously can't believe people on this board thought Singletary was a good hire as a HC
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Don't you guys think MIke Singletary's "knowledge" about our D from being here could hurt us?
Originally posted by Nes49:
Don't you guys think MIke Singletary's "knowledge" about our D from being here could hurt us?

This is Vic Fangio's defense.
Not singletary's
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

Not singletary's

seriously tho! plus Singletary was a fvcking tool, he hired Jimmy Raye as our OC

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

Not singletary's

seriously tho! plus Singletary was a fvcking tool, he hired Jimmy Raye as our OC

Didn't think so either...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

this better be a joke ,, it has to be a joke. do not do this to me Nes
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

Yes dude.....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
i seriously can't believe people on this board thought Singletary was a good hire as a HC

just terrible hire. i was banned at the time so i could not protest. it would have been a meltdown from me that would make the rest look like a restrained tea time luncheon. were we ever ready to play a road game with him? everything was all about him. the f**king media loved him cuz he was juicy and gave cool sound bites and dropped his pants. what a dumb f**k knee jerk reaction hire. i hate him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

Yes dude.....
you are evil and must be destroyed
Share 49ersWebzone