There are 173 users in the forums

One thing Harbaugh is not good at.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
suffering the Cohens
Originally posted by D-TownTheo:
He isn't good at handshakes include that...he shakes peoples hands to hard

Haha thread win.

Back on topic. Those 2 challenges he threw in the GB where pretty bad judgements but i think the emotion of the game got to him a lil bit on those. Other than these most recent ones I cant really think of any glaringly bad ones, but i do have a pretty terrible;e memory.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by D-TownTheo:
He isn't good at handshakes include that...he shakes peoples hands to hard

That's true. And he has bad fashion sense. Same sweatshirt every single week and during the week at practice too. And he tucks it in...

til he gets to unveil the twins again when he untucks it promptly on his way to shake Shwartz hand as soft as possible, Under Armour is even developing a special padded nerf glove to protect Swhartz from injury True Story, Merton Hanks told me
Playing with a lead
Alls I can say is wow!
Seriously, complaining about Harbaugh is like complaining that your Ferrari is too fast.
you must be from the south
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Seriously, complaining about Harbaugh is like complaining that your Ferrari is too fast.

This

Is wasn't bad judgement.. It was more fed up with the refs

he also uses challenges as timeouts
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I think his challenges are well designed to take the momentum away from opponents, they are more like timeouts.

x2

Harbaugh is good at making the refs his b***h though. They think twice before they throw one against him. Who could blame them though? I wouldn't want to have to answer my bad call to him either.
I think you can tinker with these refs and see how stupid they can get. Id do it if chances with bad refs can overturn a decent call and give your guys some well deserved rest. He also knows college rules compared to nfl rules. He still has a few things to learn as well as every coach in the nfl. Wouldnt want another coach.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
if this is his only fault, IDGAF!!!!! look at who we have had to endure as coaches the past decade and a half.
Originally posted by jrg:
losing?

my first thought.
Somewhere at a very successful franchise, they actually have a coach/ former ref upstairs to review a questionable play. If the "ref" says challenge, they do. Whoever has the highest correct challenge record is the franchise that does this. Sorry, I forgot their name. For us, however, I guess it doesn't matter if Coach is using challenges as mental diversions, or for addtional timeouts.
Share 49ersWebzone