There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Thank You thread to Harbaugh, Baalke, York and Gideon Yu

Thank Yu

Who are Yu talking about with that last one?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Thank Yu

Who are Yu talking about with that last one?

thank you for hiring jim two years ago
i would add scouting, Baalke can't do his job without great scouting. and it must be great with draft picks like Kaep, Aldon, Bruce Miller, Culliver, Kendal Hunter, who am i missing? and we just didn't pickup FA's that were good on other teams, we got guys that would excel on this team, Whitner, Carlos, Manningham, Moss (great decoy) and all from great scouting
Yu, probably handles the accounting department because he's asian
[ Edited by TlSSER on Jan 8, 2013 at 5:42 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TlSSER:

Originally posted by mayo49:

it's okay, b/c i'm asian. lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

it's okay, b/c i'm asian. lol

God bless.
f**k yu..its ok i eat chinese
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49amane:
f**k yu..its ok i eat chinese

LOL.
Yu a b***h

it's ok i eat with chopsticks
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jan 8, 2013 at 2:32 PM ]
Thank you Jim Harbaugh.

And company.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
You forgot Paraag. I think he is kind of an unsung hero. For some reason, this kid with no NFL experience has suddenly become one of the best contract negotiators in the NFL. It's because of him that we got Crabs for a 6 year deal instead of the 5 that Crabs wanted, and also because of him (I'm guessing) that we got a year 1 escape clause on Alex Smith's contract. Thank god for that. Now lets see what he can do to get Goldson signed to a long term deal in the offseason.
Originally posted by Shaj:
You forgot Paraag. I think he is kind of an unsung hero. For some reason, this kid with no NFL experience has suddenly become one of the best contract negotiators in the NFL. It's because of him that we got Crabs for a 6 year deal instead of the 5 that Crabs wanted, and also because of him (I'm guessing) that we got a year 1 escape clause on Alex Smith's contract. Thank god for that. Now lets see what he can do to get Goldson signed to a long term deal in the offseason.

Thank you Praag.

Also, Mr. Marathe, please consider consulting with our very own AB83. He's got some handsome ideas.