Shop Find 49ers gear online
That is sooo nice!!
You know the drill! :)
i still can't beleive we got Harbaugh

yo
Originally posted by zillabeast:

yo

I for reals got a man crush on this dude, not in a gay way. More like a life partnership where we live with each other, hang out all the time and maybe adopt a puppy together.

yo

I still remember the press conference. I have it on tape, right after the Orange Bowl where Stanford crushed Virginia Tech. What a great moment. I think we all figured Harbaugh would be good. But Trent Baalke and Jed York have really been the shockers.
You look around the NFL at all the teams in trouble, even with some of the playoff teams. The team now is light years ahead of where they were just a few short years ago and is a model in talent, leadership and stability.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

yo

I still remember the press conference. I have it on tape, right after the Orange Bowl where Stanford crushed Virginia Tech. What a great moment. I think we all figured Harbaugh would be good. But Trent Baalke and Jed York have really been the shockers.

Jed has his uncle's determination.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
We've made it to the divisional round 3 years in a row! How crazy is that?
i gloated to dolfans about landing harbaugh when it seemed like it was a done deal he was going to miami. it wasnt fun because most dolfans aren't football savvy so they didn't really care or know anything about harbaugh. meanwhile they're still stuck in mediocrity and weve been to the nfc champ and super bowl. i don't think he could have taken that dysfunctional team to the super bowl but he most certainly would have had them in the playoffs in the afc.

Talbert

"payed" and "dolfans?" SMH
Originally posted by Hipstersoup:
i gloated to dolfans about landing harbaugh when it seemed like it was a done deal he was going to miami. it wasnt fun because most dolfans aren't football savvy so they didn't really care or know anything about harbaugh. meanwhile they're still stuck in mediocrity and weve been to the nfc champ and super bowl. i don't think he could have taken that dysfunctional team to the super bowl but he most certainly would have had them in the playoffs in the afc.

Talbert

They aren't. I grew up in Miami and hated them during that Marino/Shula era. I figured we had it in the bag, then all of those reports came out about Stephen Ross offering Jim Harbaugh 8 million. I think Harbaugh saw that the organization was a mess and had nothing to offer except money.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I am thankful that I can watch a game and enjoy it as a fan and not try to analyze the game, rewind and figure out who is f**king up.

This for sure! Even my girlfriend has commented on how last season and this year so far I'm not screaming and slamming my stuffed 49ers football all over the place. Thank you so much to all involved in turning around the whole 49ers organization from top to bottom.

my wife has been shocked this year. I sit on the couch and pretty calmly watch the game. sometimes I have little naps. before id be screaming. she's like, "aren't you going to watch?" and i'm like "Nah not even worried."
PAY

ALL

THESE

MEN!!!!!!!!
I award pimp hats to all

Share 49ersWebzone