There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lions CB Chris Houston calling out Randy Moss

Don't worry guys, I torched him on Madden with Moss after he said that. He won't be saying things like that for a while.
Allegations the media made the whole thing up remind me of this (sorry, apparently the page at the original website is long gone):

Originally from SportsPickle circa 2006:

Media Reports Terrell Owens Called Bill Parcells a "f*ggot" Just to Stir Things Up

ESPN and other media outlets reported today that new Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens called his head coach, Bill Parcells, "a huge, fat, f*ggot who smells like dirty, stinky farts." While in reality Owens said no such thing, the horde of reporters at Cowboys camp can't wait to break the "news" to Parcells today in hopes it will set off the fireworks between the two they have been waiting to see.

"I'm dying to see Parcells's reaction when we tell him. It's going to be classic," said Fox Sports reporter Jay Glazer. "So what that it isn't true. Parcells will assume it's true just because we say it is, and then all we have to do is sit back and let nature take its course. We'll get a good month-worth of stories out of the blow-up that will occur. It's pure genius on our part."

Parcells will address reporters between practices this afternoon at 1 pm per his usual schedule, and the media in Oxnard, CA, at Dallas' camp is hoping he isn't tipped off beforehand to his receiver's "comments."

"It will still be awesome if he already knows, but we really want to see his reaction when he first hears about it," said ESPN reporter John Clayton. "It would truly be a highlight of my career if he calls on me first and I'm able to say: `Coach Parcells, what is your reaction to Terrell Owens's comments in which he calls you a `huge, fat, f*ggot who smells like dirty, stinky farts,' and hopes you die?' My guess is that he gets up, runs out of the room, tackles Owens, and starts biting him. At least that's what I have in the pool."

Sports Illustrated reporter Peter King said the media gathered at Cowboys camp hatched the plan to make up a quote from Owens last night at a bar.

"We've all gotten a lot of mileage off of Terrell Owens in recent years, and we can't bear that coming to an end," he said. "But so far this year it hasn't been that good for us. Two weeks into camp and all we have to report is that T.O. has a mild hamstring strain. That's not going to fill column space for the whole year. So our only resort was to make something up and get the ball rolling. Even if Parcells find out it's not true somewhere down the road, it'll be too late – he and T.O. will have already had it out and there will be no turning back."

Owens confirms he did not say that about his coach, but insists he won't back down from the quote if Parcells confronts him about it.

"I haven't done anything wrong, so it won't sit well with me if Parcells gets up in my face and disrespects me," said Owens. "If he does that, well, then I guess he really is a huge, fat, f*ggot who smells like dirty, stinky farts."

Glazer says Owens's reaction is just what the media is hoping for."Oh, it's so on now," said Glazer. "Plus, now we have Owens on tape saying that exact quote. A little bit of creative editing and it will sound like he said it unprovoked. This is so sweet."

http://sports.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/dallascowboyfanclub/message/14707
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
We're gonna blitz the hoo-ha outta Stafford and layeth the smack down.

Blitzing is for p****es. We will destroy the Lions O-line with nothing but our front 4.
houstons about to get mossed a few times for those words lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

he's going to get the randy moss pushoff and then get mossed

lulzV
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

he's going to get the randy moss pushoff and then get mossed

lulzV

just a veteran using the system to his advantage lol
Trash talk aside it might be the smarter strategy. If you're going to give Moss those 15-20 yard intermediate routes Alex will take it everytime. Whether it's better to challenge him really remains to be seen.

We all know Alex has the arm and accuracy to connect deep but it really isn't the nature of the team. Very dumb decision to call him out though.
u dont call out a HOF WR when your name is chris houston
Watch for Detroit to try the Wham against the niner DLine! Schwartz will try to show up Harbaugh...but I'll take JH and give points!
lions gonna lion

i think harbaugh has the same psychological edge on shwartz that he does with carroll, they know hes always gonna be one step ahead of them no matter what they do and it burns them up. harbaugh went into green bay and beat them in every way possible. this is something that seifert, mooch and even the great bill walsh struggled to do and harbaugh and his boys seemed to do it with ease. without montana, young jerry rice, lott and a ton of hall of fame talent. harbaugh gives us the edge every week no matter who our opponent is.
Houston will also be lined up against Manningham, Crabs and Williams in addition to THE FREAK

Chris Houston will learn to shut his mouth after this game, after our WR's torch his ass 4 quarters
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Houston will also be lined up against Manningham, Crabs and Williams in addition to THE FREAK

Chris Houston will learn to shut his mouth after this game, after our WR's torch his ass 4 quarters

no way

we will be conservative and stop passing after we start winning early