LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

Lions CB Chris Houston calling out Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I was scrolling through the comments and saw this gem

voiceofreasonsays says:
Sep 10, 2012 8:29 PM 49ers don't know what a real QB/WR look like. RGIII to Pierre Garcon the unstoppable toss is a real duo. I wish the Redskins played SF so we could deliver a real beatdown, DC Style.

Yeah, saw that, too. What an idiot!

I also noticed this one too...i live in the DC metropolitian, the skins fan SUX A$$. Yes RGIII looked good, however it is only week 1 and these so call fans all going crazy like they will go to the SB or something.....what a joke.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

voiceofreasonsays says:
Sep 10, 2012 8:29 PM 49ers don't know what a real QB/WR look like. RGIII to Pierre Garcon the unstoppable toss is a real duo. I wish the Redskins played SF so we could deliver a real beatdown, DC Style.

It's been a while since anything good came their way, so it's understandable that their fans are hyped up about RG3. Saints defense not Niners defense. Shanny is putting together a good team for them. Will give the Cowboys and Giants worries.

So nice to be the team everyone wants to show up! Means we are THE TEAM!

voiceofreasonsays says:

voiceofreasonsays says:

Wow one taste of not being the turd of the NFL and they think they are the undisputed kings of the NFL?

lol
Here's the entire interview. Certainly does not look like he's putting down Moss to me. Looks like a writer was just trying to make a name for himself.

Q: While some guys look at it as a huge challenge to go against guys like Randy Moss, Vernon Davis or Frank Gore, that's where you guys make your money. These are big games for guys like you in the secondary.

Houston: "Definitely. Last year it came down to one play, that fourth down. We take that away, we win the game. We held our own last year and we know we can do it this year. Everybody has got to be on the same page, eliminate mistakes, play within the whistle and not get too many penalties. You know, coming together as a team, go down there, and get a win."

Q: Did you watch any of the game last night between the Packers and 49ers?

Houston: "Oh definitely. Randy, man, I think he had a touchdown play. He wasn't taken the top off the field like he normally does. Crabtree made some great catches, but Frank Gore made some crucial runs. That's the main guy we're going to have to stop because we know their offense goes through him."

Q: Is this the team the team in the NFC, the 49ers? They were a step away from the Super Bowl last year.

Houston: "Definitely. They added some people with Moss, and they added Brandon Jacobs back there. They got Vernon Davis of course, Frank Gore, and they've got the other fullback that they use. So they can spread the ball around pretty nice."

Q: Did you see Vernon Davis' failed slam dunk?

Houston: "Nah. I'm going to go watch it on YouTube, but I heard about it though."

Q: Would you remind him about that at all?

Houston: "Would I remind him about it? I might remind him about it. Might let him know that Calvin Johnson do it better (laughing). It's all good though."

Q: Randy Moss, at this stage of his career, what is he?

Houston: "He's a smart receiver. Possession guy. He can still take the top off the end, but most defenses are going to play him to where, don't let him beat you deep, let him catch a little curl. He didn't make his name Moss by catching curls. He made his name by going up and getting the ball. If you don't let him do that, keep it conservative, then that's how teams are going to play him. That's how Green Bay played him a lot, too."
Share 49ersWebzone