There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where are the experts now?

NFL NETWORK = All experts chose GREEN BAY PACKERS
ESPN = All experts chose GREEN BAY PACKERS except for BOOMER & DIKTA
FOX = Does anyone know if any of them chose 49ers?
CBS = Does anyone know if any of them chose 49ers?

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1328158-week-1-nfl-power-rankings-where-does-every-team-rank-after-sundays-games/page/33

I found that, nothing else yet. I know bleacher report, but they have us #1 in power rankings after yesterday. I understand it, NE beat a weak Tennessee team, and we beat a GB team, that is offensive heavy.

MNF hasn't happened yet.
Originally posted by TlSSER:

Bradshaw picked us.

Don't know about CBS doe.

Terry Bradshaw picked the nienrs
"Where are the experts now? "

Well the so-called experts are not going to slam it into reverse and start giving the 49ers credit after only one week of football. They are waiting and possibly hoping the 49ers will crash and burn so they don't have to eat crow. BUT at least one man ( Merril Hodges ) on ESPN SportCenter said "The 49ers have the best offense in the national football league" Basically saying other teams are one dimensional and the 49ers have more phases to their offense. I agree.

Soon the "experts" will be praising the 49ers every week all week. It's what they do.
oh and of course....don't forget.....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000059291/Playbook-49ers-vs-Packers

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks/_/week/1/seasontype/2

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks
[ Edited by TlSSER on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:16 PM ]

They were actually analyzing video from pre season!?!
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
They were actually analyzing video from pre season!?!

Yah... Sterling Sharp, 'Just imagine the SF defense...I know it's the Bengals...but just imagine the SF 49ers defense.... I think their corners can be had. Lets not kid ourselves, I played in Lambeau. I'm picking the Green Bay Packers'

Trying to convince the rest of us that the preseason Bengals defense is the Niners defense. Sad, soo sad.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 10, 2012 at 12:25 PM ]
Fox has to be worst network in the history of mankind. Makes Goebbels seem as if he had been objective, fair and balanced. It's an insult to one's intelligence. The sports from Fox is harmless buffoonery.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Sep 10, 2012 at 1:32 PM ]
I just don't expect many in the media to make much of the 9ers until we win the NFC West, and then we will be underdogs to the NFC east. Go ahead, let them run Peyton this and RG3 that. Ultimately, we dominate, and until we do, they don't know us.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Fox has to be worst network. It's an insult to one's intelligent. The sports from Fox is harmless buffoonery.

I missed the first 6 minutes of the game due to the NO game being played over the SF game. Then while SF was driving down the field I had to watch 6(yes i counted in my crazy anticipation) Fox commercials before they finally turned it to the Niners game right after Akers kicked his first FG.

I was a little pissed to say the least.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Fox has to be worst network. It's an insult to one's intelligent. The sports from Fox is harmless buffoonery.

I missed the first 6 minutes of the game due to the NO game being played over the SF game. Then while SF was driving down the field I had to watch 6(yes i counted in my crazy anticipation) Fox commercials before they finally turned it to the Niners game right after Akers kicked his first FG.

I was a little pissed to say the least.

Yeah same here and if Drew Brees would have completed that hail mary it would have gone into overtime and I swear if that would have happened I would have killed somebody. Can't believe they put those commercials up before f**king going to the game. Jesus.
Originally posted by susweel:

Terry Bradshaw picked the nienrs

Mutherf**ker