LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
they may SAY alot cuz they always do but they will DO little

Haha.. Touche... I guess my hope is that they actually DO something about it...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by murtyle:
they may SAY alot cuz they always do but they will DO little

Haha.. Touche... I guess my hope is that they actually DO something about it...
well you can hope
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I can't believe you actually just explained that. I was kidding, dude.

Haha... I should have known... I thought you were going to be helpful...

like you said, if we can read it, who really cares that much. The banter is where the fun is, not the formatting. Now if one of our regulars was posting all jacked-up like that...
nothing I have seen so far this year from your bumbling and stumbling last weekend to beat the rams makes me think that this year will be any different.Your team mirrors your coach. A bunch of school yard bullies who try to intimidate but when they run up against a team that stands together as one, you got nothing,,plus you can not tackle for s**t, plus you can not run for s**t,

Of course you haven't... We've played 1 game against a team no one thinks highly of... Even if we would have killed the Rams last week, you'd be saying the same thing... You guys are a different animal... I agree... Last week we tackled and ran well... Last week we turned the ball over.. This week, we can't turn the ball over and we need to continue tackling and run enough to keep a defense honest...
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
ya dude, bottle up gore, like that hasnt been everyones plan since 2005 when he was drafted. he ate you guys and s**t you out last year

This is 2012 right?

ya this is 2012 where the f**kin rams almost beat you guys and gore had 112 on only 16 carries last week and Gores been f**king people up every year he's played so i dont see why you expect that to change, he owns the f**kin lions
ya dude, bottle up gore, like that hasnt been everyones plan since 2005 when he was drafted. he ate you guys and s**t you out last year

This is 2012 right?

ya this is 2012 where the f**kin rams almost beat you guys and gore had 112 on only 16 carries last week and Gores been f**king people up every year he's played so i dont see why you expect that to change, he owns the f**kin lions

Yeah expect him to drop another 140 on their defense.
Originally posted by BayArea:

This is 2012 right?

Yeah expect him to drop another 140 on their defense.

by half
lions fans were a lot less annoying before i found out they existed
And you guys call us delusional... lol... It's been real fellas... I've gotta finish this thing before the game tonight and I can't continue to be distracted educating you fools... I'll be back again tonight... Win or Lose...
lions fans were a lot less annoying before i found out they existed

lol

And you guys call us delusional... lol... It's been real fellas... I've gotta finish this thing before the game tonight and I can't continue to be distracted educating you fools... I'll be back again tonight... Win or Lose...

Good talk.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Very nice
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by jrg:

Very nice

Share 49ersWebzone