There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Originally posted by murtyle:
Sorry if this is weird to read, but I didn't feel like finding out how to do it properly...

reading? or writing?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Ignorance is bliss?

More like working on a case study and figured it wasn't worth looking for it... It's readable...
That's your hope anyway... The good thing about it is that the Lions will have something to say about all of this...

not as much as you think.
Originally posted by cciowa:
when you start every drive out at the 20 yard line and get driven backwards on every lee punt you will think twice about special teams.again we are more balenced and even if we only rush for say 125 yards a game that is 125 yards more than you will get. we just need to run the ball a bit to open up the pass. And there lies your downfall. You detroit fans are in denial that alex can make plays with his arm and feet to win a game.you will continue to be in denial long after you slink back to detroit knowing that you are not as good as you thought you were. you people are one dimensional and that will bite you in the ass tonight. stafford is a turnover machine and while he can get away with picks vs the rams he will not get away with that crap tonight.

That's your hope anyway... The good thing about it is that the Lions will have something to say about all of this...
just like they had to say last year when alex smith took them out
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
reading? or writing?

When I quoted, I was trying to split up the other poster's points and when I hit "Enter" It just added another bubble... So I rolled with it...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
when you start every drive out at the 20 yard line and get driven backwards on every lee punt you will think twice about special teams.again we are more balenced and even if we only rush for say 125 yards a game that is 125 yards more than you will get. we just need to run the ball a bit to open up the pass. And there lies your downfall. You detroit fans are in denial that alex can make plays with his arm and feet to win a game.you will continue to be in denial long after you slink back to detroit knowing that you are not as good as you thought you were. you people are one dimensional and that will bite you in the ass tonight. stafford is a turnover machine and while he can get away with picks vs the rams he will not get away with that crap tonight.

they may SAY alot cuz they always do but they will DO little
reading? or writing?

When I quoted, I was trying to split up the other poster's points and when I hit "Enter" It just added another bubble... So I rolled with it...

I can't believe you actually just explained that. I was kidding, dude.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
ya dude, bottle up gore, like that hasnt been everyones plan since 2005 when he was drafted. he ate you guys and s**t you out last year

This is 2012 right?
reading? or writing?

, He's a good guy. just trying to be helpful explain himself a bit too much.

Haha... I should have known... I thought you were going to be helpful...
ya dude, bottle up gore, like that hasnt been everyones plan since 2005 when he was drafted. he ate you guys and s**t you out last year

This is 2012 right?

I think so.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

This is 2012 right?
nothing I have seen so far this year from your bumbling and stumbling last weekend to beat the rams makes me think that this year will be any different.Your team mirrors your coach. A bunch of school yard bullies who try to intimidate but when they run up against a team that stands together as one, you got nothing,,plus you can not tackle for s**t, plus you can not run for s**t,

Haha.. Touche... I guess my hope is that they actually DO something about it...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Haha.. Touche... I guess my hope is that they actually DO something about it...
well you can hope

Haha... I should have known... I thought you were going to be helpful...

like you said, if we can read it, who really cares that much. The banter is where the fun is, not the formatting. Now if one of our regulars was posting all jacked-up like that...