LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Sign Bowman Now $$$$$$

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Check the times from last year when patrick was hurt and bowman had to fill his spot.
He didn't look nearly as good as normal since all the blocking attention was coming at him instead of pat.
Bowman is good but he only shines so much because of the attention that patrick gets from other teams knowing they have to
Block him first and foremost.
Originally posted by gerres26:
Check the times from last year when patrick was hurt and bowman had to fill his spot.
He didn't look nearly as good as normal since all the blocking attention was coming at him instead of pat.
Bowman is good but he only shines so much because of the attention that patrick gets from other teams knowing they have to
Block him first and foremost.

YOUR FIRST POST! Well you made it a good one, TRUTH. We can't give bowman 50+ million, We would have to much money in the LB core, Brooks and Willis make a lot. We have to resign Aldon to 100+ million contract in the future, we can't keep all 4! What if colin blows up and wants 100+ million, we have all this money for other players, because alex sucked and is cheap, Colin could cost us a lot of money if he pans out! Took us 10 years to find a pass rusher!

This is how it goes.

Trent: Hey Aldon sit down, We come to a deal we think is fair, were willing to pay you 100 million.
Aldon: I'll just stand I don't like it when my hands touch the ground.
Trent: Great Idea Aldon, whatever you want!

Aldon: You know what Trent I want 200 million.
Trent: Jesus Christ, Whatever you want, just don't hurt me!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone