There are 385 users in the forums
This Team in 2012 will be unstoppable.
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
Aww man now you just jinxed it...
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:33 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 73,045
Originally posted by verb1der:
Aww man now you just jinxed it...
this
no lol no lol
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:34 PM
- BayArea
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,664
Originally posted by verb1der:
Aww man now you just jinxed it...
Weird you say that because that was the first thing I thought.
Like when I rejoiced that it was the Giants we would play in the NFC championship and not the Packers.
Superstitions though.. don't mean nothing. (I hope)
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:35 PM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,618
Originally posted by BayArea:
Weird you say that because that was the first thing I thought.
Like when I rejoiced that it was the Giants we would play in the NFC championship and not the Packers.
Superstitions though.. don't mean nothing. (I hope)
Dont take me completely seriously.
I'm just having fun.
But when you think about it - it does kinda make sense.
I can't wait for sunday.
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:39 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 73,045
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Aww man now you just jinxed it...
Weird you say that because that was the first thing I thought.
Like when I rejoiced that it was the Giants we would play in the NFC championship and not the Packers.
Superstitions though.. don't mean nothing. (I hope)
What mind fkd me was every time KW caught a punt in the NFCCG i prayed a little for him to catch and hold on to ball and he did...and on that last one i didn't do anything and he ended up fumbling ...i know i wasn't the cause but what if i didn't forget to get in that little prayer !?!
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:43 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
There is NO depth behind Aldon & Brooks... just sayin.
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:44 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 73,045
Originally posted by NickSh49:
There is NO depth behind Aldon & Brooks... just sayin.
Tuku & Dobbs
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:52 PM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,618
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:52 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
There is NO depth behind Aldon & Brooks... just sayin.
Tuku & Dobbs
Since when do those guys drop into coverage.
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM
- taney71
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,081
Originally posted by Garcia:
That looks great. Very nice.
Sep 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM
- JerryRice1848
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,224
Crabs will have a career year and pull a Melky
Sep 7, 2012 at 4:04 PM
- Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,919
Originally posted by Garcia:
Looks nice, but I want to see 2011 pics. Not 2009.
Sep 7, 2012 at 4:18 PM
- DRnSFw
- BlessUp
- Posts: 68,691
GARCIA GONNA GARCE
Sep 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM
- DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,618
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
GARCIA GONNA GARCE
ERWIN MUH NYJER