There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Moss block?

If Moss is reinventing himself, might he decide to show his team, he is a willing blocker. Can he be a good blocker?
Originally posted by 60sfan:
If Moss is reinventing himself, might he decide to show his team, he is a willing blocker. Can he be a good blocker?

He blocks if the ball is designed his way ..not so much the other side

50/50

Hell no! He only plays when the gets the ball. He won't even run full speed if he is not getting the pass.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Hell no! He only plays when the gets the ball. He won't even run full speed if he is not getting the pass.

What's sad is I don't know if this will be true or not. I hope not, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he 'quits' in some games.
only if he gets paid straight cash homie !

Never change SD.

Of course he will or his ass will be gone, Randy Moss is not bigger than this team. Jim Harbaugh is running a football team, not a day care.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

What's sad is I don't know if this will be true or not. I hope not, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if he 'quits' in some games.

Knock on wood...
After Alex over throws him a couple times moss will start jogging.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
After Alex over throws him a couple times moss will start jogging.

This
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
Of course he will or his ass will be gone, Randy Moss is not bigger than this team. Jim Harbaugh is running a football team, not a day care.

I tend to agree with this. I think Moss has every intention of cementing his place in history, this season. Time is drawing down on his career. He has time to upgrade his legacy, not to mention, one last big pay day.
You guys are hilarious and wrong.

Go back and check the preseason games. When he was in, he laid blocks on running plays and did well.

[ Edited by ninertico on Sep 6, 2012 at 1:54 PM ]
Yes.
he better or he"ll be out of here wif the quickness
doubt it, but if he catches TD's I dont care