There are 346 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How will the Packers attack the 49ers?

I think we generally do well against pass first teams so i think packers will see this trend and choose to run and run at first
um........by throwing the football?
Originally posted by rxrunner:
they will end up throwing 60 times

When have you ever seen Aaron Rodgers throw the ball 60 times? His average attempts per game is 34.5 so even though 49ers have a GREAT front 7 it's not gonna force the Pack to go to the air 2x as much.

Rogers gonna get burned all day, again
  • titan
  • Veteran
Pass and pass since they know they won't be able to run on us. I'm afraid they will get lots of bull crap pass interference calls.
Originally posted by AaronRodgers:

When have you ever seen Aaron Rodgers throw the ball 60 times? His average attempts per game is 34.5 so even though 49ers have a GREAT front 7 it's not gonna force the Pack to go to the air 2x as much.

The most he threw this year was 44 against the Niners in week 1.

If Aaron is throwing that much, our chances of victory increase.
Another thing I see failed to be mention here much is how much their running game has improved since week 1. They have fresh legs with DuJuan Harris and Ryan grant and you could even expect to see Colb out of the backfield a few times.
Another thing I see failed to be mention here much is how much their running game has improved since week 1. They have fresh legs with DuJuan Harris and Ryan grant and you could even expect to see Colb out of the backfield a few times.

The car salesmen and Mr. Glass?

Bring em on.

who are those guys...?
  • titan
  • Veteran
The GB WR will be begging for flags!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Bring em on.

lol I don't get those references could you please elaborate?

I know Donald Driver owns a car dealership!

Bring em on.

lol I don't get those references could you please elaborate?

I know Donald Driver owns a car dealership!

DuJuan was selling cars not too long ago and was picked up by the PAck.

"On October 24, 2012, Harris was signed to the Green Bay Packers' practice squad. Prior to being signed, he spent one week as a car salesman at a Jacksonville Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge dealership.[1] On December 1, 2012, Harris was signed to the Packers' active roster.[2] He scored his first NFL touchdown on December 9 in a 27-20 win over the Detroit Lions"

Mr. Glass is a character in the movie "Unbreakable." Mr. Glass is often injured which is why i Ryan Grant is Mr. Glass.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM ]
DuJuan was selling cars not too long ago and was picked up by the PAck.

"On October 24, 2012, Harris was signed to the Green Bay Packers' practice squad. Prior to being signed, he spent one week as a car salesman at a Jacksonville Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge dealership.[1] On December 1, 2012, Harris was signed to the Packers' active roster.[2] He scored his first NFL touchdown on December 9 in a 27-20 win over the Detroit Lions"

Mr. Glass is a character in the movie "Unbreakable." Mr. Glass is often injured which is why i Ryan Grant is Mr. Glass.

LOL that's too funny! Well still, Harris and Grant both are averaging 4.8 yards per carry.
I think Rodgers will run more than normal and they will throw a LOT of dump off passes to Harris. Rodgers needs time to throw and this will help a lot. Finley will get a few passes too.
[ Edited by sdaddy101269 on Jan 7, 2013 at 9:54 PM ]

Agreed the improvement running the ball went from non existent to mediocre. But It will go back to non existent Saturday.