There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How will the 49ers attack the Packers?

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Send Woodson deep with WR deep routes to open middle of field where our TEs can make short work of their ILBs in the passing game. In the running game, attack that middle as Raji is battling with an injury. I think the RDE is also dealing with one, too. No matter what, IMO, Capers is going to dare Roman to pass. I think this game can turn out to be like the NYG game during the middle of last season where we threw so much more because NYG was stacking the box.

We are going to dare them to stop our running attack and fake them out depending on the defensive look. It's all about decieving. Who's going to win? Roman or Capers. Given his short history, I see Roman having the upper hand especially with improvements and better talent on our offense especially at WR and OG.

:)

charles woodson will be guarding VD

On first and second downs? I thought they went with a base D on first and second. That would leave the backside open for the WRs to attack, then. This is going to be a great game.

Man, I can't wait.
Aaron Rodgers: "I haven't seen any film on them [Moss/Manningham as 49ers], but on paper I think they look a little better."

No pre-season game film FTW.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
charles woodson will be guarding VD

good luck!

hes still one of the best off press coverage and has some speed

that being said VD does have an advantage but it isnt exactly one sided he can handle him 1 on 1

does that mean Walker is being guarded by AJ hawk?
RUN'EM OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
49ers are a four headed monster now. GORE-DAVIS-CRABTREE-MOSS or HUNTER-DAVIS-MANNINGHAM-MOSS or GORE-HUNTER-WALKER-MOSS GORE-WALKER-DAVIS-MOSS. The combinations are endless. Should be fun.
Originally posted by captveg:
Aaron Rodgers: "I haven't seen any film on them [Moss/Manningham as 49ers], but on paper I think they look a little better."

No pre-season game film FTW.

Why would Rodgers watch any videos of our offense?
I have a feeling we will rush 3 (smith, smith, raymac) and drop 8 more then usual. No chunk plays and clamp down in the redzone.
[ Edited by natrone06 on Sep 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM ]
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Frank, Kendall, and Brandon.

In a 2 TE set, with L. Davis, Dobbs, as the TE's with Tukuafu at fullback! Add in the rest of the right side of the line and that is nearly one ton of muscle!

Can't wait to see this kind of Super Jumbo Package, running to the Right Side, with Boone and A. Davis, and Tuku as the lead with Hunter or Gore hitting that hole

Tuku was blowing up fools as a 290 FB. Unlike Guys like Fridge or Guy McIntire, he makes violent contact. The Fridge would just envelope people but Tuku actually hits, and hits hard.

I'd love Dobbs and L. Davis to line up 2 TE, Right, Boone, A. Davis with IUPATI pulling right (counter trey) and Tuku as FB

If you can't get a 1 yard on 3rd and 1 i that line up, then its time to give up
They know its coming, but we're going to run all over them anyway.
I think they'll do it via various offensive and defensive strategies.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Frank, Kendall, and Brandon.

In a 2 TE set, with L. Davis, Dobbs, as the TE's with Tukuafu at fullback! Add in the rest of the right side of the line and that is nearly one ton of muscle!

Can't wait to see this kind of Super Jumbo Package, running to the Right Side, with Boone and A. Davis, and Tuku as the lead with Hunter or Gore hitting that hole

Tuku was blowing up fools as a 290 FB. Unlike Guys like Fridge or Guy McIntire, he makes violent contact. The Fridge would just envelope people but Tuku actually hits, and hits hard.

I'd love Dobbs and L. Davis to line up 2 TE, Right, Boone, A. Davis with IUPATI pulling right (counter trey) and Tuku as FB

If you can't get a 1 yard on 3rd and 1 i that line up, then its time to give up

run it towards bj raji?
Hit their QB and do not let them hit our QB.
By playing 49er football. And 49er football won 14 games last season. One short of the Packers...so while everyone is busy buffing Rodgers...he will be staring down a gun barrel unlike anything he has seen from this team.
i hope alex brings his A game (ala saints game)