LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

How will the 49ers attack the Packers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pelos21:
Con un cuerno de chivo.

Con una gallina y tocando puras cansiones de Los Bukis
I tell you how we attack the pack. Pocket Passing. Chris Collingsworth, like him or not said it yesterday. The only way to really beat the Packers in the playoffs will be with pocket passing. Mobile qb's will do a little damage, but no where near enough to go toe to toe with rodgers without passing the ball.

So i say just as long as ill say not every, but if we can put hmmm, at least 2 passing td's maybe 2 for runs from either gore, or kaep, or both. then we definitely got a good shot.

I think last game when Smith was QB, we had two passing td's, 3fg's, and i think one rushing td. This type of production should be able to be gotten.

AT least 2 td's from kaep, one or two from Gore, and either (1 more defensive TD to make up for shakiness at Kicker).

Damn, so from 3 to 5 td's. As we say with a better Qb, Gore and James running, and Crabs beasting better than any other season, we should def be able to make some noise.

The defense will have some stops, not all day, and not scoreless, but will do some damage. I'm more concerned with us putting pt's on the board. We do that, and mixed with being at home, game's in the bag.

We'll see tho, Go Niners
Originally posted by I_Saw_a_Fish:
Con un cuerno de chivo.

Punyeta! Cacanturin natin ang canilang puetts con malacing titi
Simply running the football ALL DAY LONG!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by I_Saw_a_Fish:
Con un cuerno de chivo.

Punyeta! Cacanturin natin ang canilang puetts con malacing titi

Ajua!!!
Share 49ersWebzone