Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Couple questions form a seattle fan coming to the thurs. night game

• DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by DVDA:
Pm User ChazBoner, he travels to almost every 49ers game from Wyoming so he is pretty familiar on the ways to go about the getting to the Stick. He is a good dude and will help you out

He lives in Wyoming?
Yeah, if I remember correctly his work has him in CA a lot but his home is in Wyoming

Interesting, I'm in Wyoming so I'll have to see which part he is in. (End thread highjack)
Thanks for all the input, looks like the balboa park / 75X option will work the best for us. Trying to talk my cousin into hanging around the city for another night or two after the game, SF is a cool town. I wish seattle had any semblance of a working transit system.
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Just go to the 49erswebzone tailgate and eat your wife's butt and you will earn the respect of the 49er nation everywhere.

WTF?

Yup, and pics or it didn't happen
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Keep your head down and your mouth shut in the parking lot or else you're gonna get a split lip.(Not serious)

You'll have a good time, just try not to go wandering around outside the stadium and accidentally walk off towards Hunter's Point. You might end up getting shot(completely serious).

i had Raiders fans in my car after a pre-season game and took a wrong turn to hunters point.............. and the homies were out in full force at the stop lights.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by mo_hawk:
Hey there, me and my cousin picked up a couple tickets to see the hawks and niners at candlestick for the thursday night game, I think we're probably going to road-trip it and drive down.

Was wondering how the public transportation system to/from the stadium is for an evening game? My plan was to just get a hotel down town off of Market street since i'm at least a little familiar with the area and I know that there is a ton of public transportation there. You guys have such a great transit system compared to the mess we have in seattle I'm assuming there has to be something convenient for 9er's games and wanted to get the scoop from fans who might use it. Any info would be great! I'm not sure if I should be looking at busses, or the BART or a combination of both to get from there to the game.

Thanks in advance. You'll see from my limited post history here that I'm just a football fan not here to start anything other than conversations about the game. I'm just thankful the NFCW is starting to be come relevant again.

As someone already pointed out, take the BART to Balboa Park Station and take the MUNI shuttle from there. If I remember correctly, it'll cost you $12 for each rider for a round trip. Either that or verify with your hotel where you can take a shuttle from the downtown area.

listen to this
Originally posted by 99problems:
the stadium is right under the golden gate bridge. ENJOY

The Stadium is right in the middle of the Castro District
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:

Y'all some messed up folks... *lol*

Imagine you guys asking the same question if you guys travel to an opposing stadium.

*foodforthought*

Pm User ChazBoner, he travels to almost every 49ers game from Wyoming so he is pretty familiar on the ways to go about the getting to the Stick. He is a good dude and will help you out

He lives in Wyoming?
Yeah, if I remember correctly his work has him in CA a lot but his home is in Wyoming

Interesting, I'm in Wyoming so I'll have to see which part he is in. (End thread highjack)
Yeah send him a PM,he is a good dude
Just go to the 49erswebzone tailgate and eat your wife's butt and you will earn the respect of the 49er nation everywhere.

What the hell do you think you're doing?!
Originally posted by blm7754:

WTF?

hahahaha...
Originally posted by mo_hawk:
Thanks for all the input, looks like the balboa park / 75X option will work the best for us. Trying to talk my cousin into hanging around the city for another night or two after the game, SF is a cool town. I wish seattle had any semblance of a working transit system.

You should wish seattle had any semblance of a football team.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Sep 4, 2012 at 3:57 PM ]
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:

Y'all some messed up folks... *lol*

Imagine you guys asking the same question if you guys travel to an opposing stadium.

*foodforthought*

just poking some fun.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home