LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 325 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Too many Aaron Rodger fans in this thread.

Aaron Rodgers?

Or Carlos Rodgers?
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Relax, don't listen to what he has to say.

"That is like the 3rd or fourth quote where LJ is talking about Harbaugh being from Stanford and he's from Oregon. Get over it dude, your in the NFL now. Not sure what he's trying to prove by always bring it up. He even talked about how he would mean mug Harbaugh from across the field, but Harbaugh ignored him. Not a good impression with me so far."

He said that about LaMike even before he put on a 49ers uniform. I stopped reading his posts after that comment lol cause LaMike is the nicest guy you'd ever meet.

I apologize for hurting your feelings. How long have you've been waiting to use that quote? Do you feel vindicated? BTW, how many yards did your boy have today anyway...
What says it all is Alex talking sh*t to Matthews today...when has that ever happened before Harbaugh. Started with NO after the touchdown and it continues. This team is going all the way!!
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Aaron Rodgers?

Or Carlos Rodgers?

Carlos Rogers?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I apologize for hurting your feelings. How long have you've been waiting to use that quote? Do you feel vindicated? BTW, how many yards did your boy have today anyway...

Who's your boy?
LMJ...You know, the guy on the inactive list.

"That is like the 3rd or fourth quote where LJ is talking about Harbaugh being from Stanford and he's from Oregon. Get over it dude, your in the NFL now. Not sure what he's trying to prove by always bring it up. He even talked about how he would mean mug Harbaugh from across the field, but Harbaugh ignored him. Not a good impression with me so far."

He said that about LaMike even before he put on a 49ers uniform. I stopped reading his posts after that comment lol cause LaMike is the nicest guy you'd ever meet.

Lol you didn't hurt my feelings. You just lost a lot of credibility with that statement and it was hard to forget.

And not only are you questioning his character, but now trying to call him out for not playing?

If you don't want people to call you out on this board, then don't go off saying exactly what is going to evoke just that. It's that simple. Also, stop playing the "why is everyone yelling at me for voicing my own opinion " card every time that happens. You should expect it to happen by now.
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Sep 9, 2012 at 7:32 PM ]
Why are Niner fans arguing after a f**kin great WIN!!!
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by tony_montana_7777:
Gay. You look stupid brah.

that song isn't even cool anymore

Don't get your panties tied n***a.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Why are Niner fans arguing after a f**kin great WIN!!!

Because we're supposed to beat everybody by a minimum of 28 points

Originally posted by YungAce:
Gay. You look stupid brah.

that song isn't even cool anymore

Don't get your panties tied n***a.

Easy...

Lol you didn't hurt my feelings. You just lost a lot of credibility with that statement and it was hard to forget.

And not only are you questioning his character, but now trying to call him out for not playing?

If you don't want people to call you out on this board, then don't go off saying exactly what is going to evoke just that. It's that simple. Also, stop playing the "why is everyone yelling at me for voicing my own opinion " card every time that happens. You should expect it to happen by now.

Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Aaron Rodgers?

Or Carlos Rodgers?

Carlos Rogers?

Dominique Rogers-Cromartie
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Aaron Rodgers?

Or Carlos Rodgers?

Carlos Rogers?