LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON WK 3)**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
"@MaioccoCSN: RT @santi_jack should i be worried about our defense? > If they play without Aldon Smith, NaVorro Bowman, 3rd CB, and don't game-plan, yes."

"@Eric_Branch: #49ers S Donte Whitner: "We didn't really game plan for this. You can really tell that they game planned for us.""

lol
Originally posted by ImaMod:
"@MaioccoCSN: RT @santi_jack should i be worried about our defense? > If they play without Aldon Smith, NaVorro Bowman, 3rd CB, and don't game-plan, yes."

"@Eric_Branch: #49ers S Donte Whitner: "We didn't really game plan for this. You can really tell that they game planned for us.""

lol

So... The sky isn't falling?

lol

Awesome.

Game planning vs the better team when it doesn't matter = epic.
Originally posted by BayArea:

lol

Awesome.

It's what we used to do under Singletary and Nolan. I miss those days.

(NOT).
Originally posted by Method:

(NOT).

Truth.

lol

Awesome.

They needed to justify the big money signing of Manning to their fans in a home game, so they game plan to look good on his limited play.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 26, 2012 at 7:47 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Just got back from the races, have it on DVR, should I just delete it?

yes, nothing of note except Brock is crap and Kap although better still needs another year of polishing

lol

I can sleep tonight.
Originally posted by Method:

lol

Awesome.

(NOT).
I remember being really excited when we blitzed the s**t out of Rodgers in his first preseason as a starter following Brett Favre's departure. Rodgers looked like complete s**t. We all know how that turned out, Rodgers went on to have a pro bowl year and Nolan didn't even make it till the end of the season. Nolan wanted to make a point and I guess he made it, unfortunately preseason results are pretty insignificant.
It'll certainly make things interesting if the niners face them again in the super bowl..

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
It'll certainly make things interesting if the niners face them again in the super bowl..

This preseason has taught me I want to now face the Texans & Broncos in meaningful games and give them some discipline.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Khunt looks waaay more explosive than Gire.

not catching on

Way to miss the point. Keep it up!
Has Manningham even caught a PASS yet this preseason? LOL.

I'm getting excited at the thought that there are big things for him & Moss!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
so manningham can miss all of the preseason and get a pass. If crabtree misses a preseason game with a legitimate injury, you guys are ready to cut him.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
so manningham can miss all of the preseason and get a pass. If crabtree misses a preseason game with a legitimate injury, you guys are ready to cut him.

body of work bruh
Share 49ersWebzone