LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 437 users in the forums

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON WK 3)**

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Week three, time to see who can play and who needs to get cut.

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: FOX 1pm pacific, 4 PM Eastern

Where Denver, CO

When: Sunday, August 26, 2012
Post all your Pre-Game musings in this thread. All other threads made before the game will be merged with this thread.Go 9ers!
Ready for #3
We're ripe for the picking?
I usually don't care about winning games in preseason but I hope we win this one just so I don't have to deal with idiot bronco fans acting like they just won the superbowl. Never seen a fan base care so much about winning preseason games
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
think we play alex for 3 quarters?
Originally posted by toeshawn:

If it's up to me -- it's the first half -- not 3quarters.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I usually don't care about winning games in preseason but I hope we win this one just so I don't have to deal with idiot bronco fans acting like they just won the superbowl. Never seen a fan base care so much about winning preseason games

Tell them preseason games are just practice. Then remind them 55-10 in the Super Bowl. Suk it
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by toeshawn:

If it's up to me -- it's the first half -- not 3quarters.

This - First half and nothing more. Give Kaepernick the 3rd and try and split the 4th between Tolzien and Johnson.

After the Jacobs and James injury we might be a little weary of leaving "key players" in for too long though.
Originally posted by sfout:
This - First half and nothing more. Give Kaepernick the 3rd and try and split the 4th between Tolzien and Johnson.

After the Jacobs and James injury we might be a little weary of leaving "key players" in for too long though.

I'd agree with this... also even though it's the 3rd game and somewhat a dress rehearsal look at last year where we lost 30-7 at home to the Texans. We shouldn't be risking guys like Justin, Ahmad, Aldon, Patrick, Navorro, etc,etc... get them a few series and get them out of there. Same with Gore and Hunter.. if James is healthy give him a good chunk of carries... might be forced to give Cartwright and Dixon a bunch as well. I'd rather be a little rusty to start the Packers game than have a bunch of guys injured.

Let's just get this over with already. Is it September 9th yet?!
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Pre season game #3 > superbowl
CUT EM UP!!!!!
time for gore and hunter to go down
meh
Share 49ersWebzone