There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

25 days until Lambeau... what's your mindset going into 2012?

25 days until Lambeau... what's your mindset going into 2012?

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
anal

Explains the username
Quiet confidence.

Our not so secret weapon: Jim f**king Harbaugh. I firmly believe he is a more talented coach than any coach in the NFL.
Team.
Team.
Team.
I am full of rage !
Man, been a while since I posted. I see things are different now. No more fighting in the zone. Damn that sucks. Now that we're a favored team with an actual chance to reach the Super Bowl all us zoners get along.


Damn what happened to the Alex haters and the pessimists?
i think i will be disappointed if they dont win it all. either way ill ba happy with the team as always.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Man, been a while since I posted. I see things are different now. No more fighting in the zone. Damn that sucks. Now that we're a favored team with an actual chance to reach the Super Bowl all us zoners get along.


Damn what happened to the Alex haters and the pessimists?

see. its comments like those. this is not a alex smith thread and you bring him up. makes me wonder who really starts the alex arguments.
Originally posted by teylo31:
see. its comments like those. this is not a alex smith thread and you bring him up. makes me wonder who really starts the alex arguments.


Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Man, been a while since I posted. I see things are different now. No more fighting in the zone. Damn that sucks. Now that we're a favored team with an actual chance to reach the Super Bowl all us zoners get along.


Damn what happened to the Alex haters and the pessimists?

see. its comments like those. this is not a alex smith thread and you bring him up. makes me wonder who really starts the alex arguments.

Silly rabbit trix are for kids. Alex Smith will always be a hot topic here til he wins a SB
I go into every season with the mindset that this is our year. When I see that it isn't happening I look for a winning game. When that does not happen I look for a good series by the offense or defense. When that doesn't happen I look forward to next weeks game.
Crush our enemies,see them driven before us,and hear the lamentations of their women!!
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Silly rabbit trix are for kids. Alex Smith will always be a hot topic here til he wins a SB

I usually look for another beer
My thoughts: as NFL moves toward being a pass first league, defenses will be moving towards stop the pass first. With th offensive line we have, the backs we have, defenses simply won't be equipped to stop us. And, oh by the way, meet Mr. Moss and Mr. Davis. Good luck, NFL.
on my signal, unleash hell!
Super Bowl or bust, Yo!
Anything less than a sixth Lombardi would be a disappointment.


In other words, things are finally back to normal.