LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

25 days until Lambeau... what's your mindset going into 2012?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

25 days until Lambeau... what's your mindset going into 2012?

Just curious what everyone's mindset is. I'm a strange mix between options 1 and 4 (minus the "meh" part).

The product on the field and on the sidelines has me thinking we're the best team in the league, and this is the most excited I've ever been for an upcoming season in my life.

But there's that part of me that knows how hard it is to get to the big dance and with how everything unfolded last year up until the Giants game, it seemed like it was our destiny.
I hover somewhere between 2 and 4 usually, with an occasional trip to 1 like when I hear Alex throws 25 straight completions in practice.
anal

/thread
Damn it's coming up pretty quick.....

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Packers fans when we take the field.

I'm overly excited and can't wait because I will be in Lambeau field in 25 days with my girlfriend enjoying the start of what is hopefully a great season!
My mindset is . . . anytime, anywhere . . . every game is winnable.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Packers fans when we take the field.

That's hilarious right there. And absolutely true
FEAST!!!!!!

Umm, win the Super Bowl?
I was in La La land regarding our team. Then wathing the games this week reminded me of reality, which is, its going to be a tough climb and battle for the title.
Who's got it better than us!? NOBODY!!!!!!!!
Some days I get out of bed fired up. Some days I wake up and think that last year was our shot :(
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Some days I get out of bed fired up. Some days I wake up and think that last year was our shot :(

Share 49ersWebzone