There are 234 users in the forums

Official Anthem of the 49ers 2012-2013 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
love it
Originally posted by 49ersreppin415:
I am the one with the fro! We might not be the best rappers, but we are the biggest 49er fans!

Manningham Mario whole new scenario. You sir are a boss. Best webzone entry in a while. That's how you make a splash.

Lolz
Hate the rap crap, no moving pics...all around general huge frickin FAIL!!!!!

Also while I'm at it, no damn death metal sing alongs neither disguised as 49ers anthems..sighhhh
Stick to being a fat ginger. Stop rapping. It's embarrassing.
[ Edited by eastbayj on Aug 14, 2012 at 7:50 AM ]
Future Vanilla Ice's right durrrr
Originally posted by eastbayj:

Check your inbox. You can tell him the rap stinks, but no need to insult. He's a young dude guy. Not cool
I love it......in the weirdest way possible. Anything 49er related is cool on my watch!
Wouldnt call this an official 49ers anthem but i respect the effort and it sounds pretty tight. But not anthem material.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by eastbayj:

Check your inbox. You can tell him the rap stinks, but no need to insult. He's a young dude guy. Not cool

i too have once had to check my inbox

This guy is better than Krispy Kreme
Originally posted by 49ersreppin415:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC85UOawoBM

holy s**t, that was incredible!!! you need to PM dobo, I think he is a record producer here and he is always looking for young talent!!!
lulz
one of the youtube comments

Guys, I say this as a Niners fan. Go get your degrees, because this is a painful hobby for you, let alone future.

I'm actually not fat anymore nor do I have the fro. I think I gained a few LB's during football season!
Share 49ersWebzone