There are 352 users in the forums

49ers FanFest Video Clips and Photos

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanks for the vids
. That's awsome bro. Thx 4 the video. So did the fans give the balls back to the people that trew them?
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
. That's awsome bro. Thx 4 the video. So did the fans give the balls back to the people that trew them?

they sure did, it was awesome. It was more like playing catch with him. Helluva experience , even though i didnt catch a pass it was just overall fun.
We had been in the sun watching practice for about 2+ hours and randy decides to wanna play catch with some fans.
Class Act! especially since he signed my jersey :)
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Thank you for posting videos. I couldn't go this year.
t
Originally posted by 99problems:

they sure did, it was awesome. It was more like playing catch with him. Helluva experience , even though i didnt catch a pass it was just overall fun.
We had been in the sun watching practice for about 2+ hours and randy decides to wanna play catch with some fans.
[i] that's so sick bro. God we have the best fans well with the exeption of a few nay sayers on this sight. But right on man thanks again for sharing your good time with us.
t
Originally posted by 99problems:

[i] that's so sick bro. God we have the best fans well with the exeption of a few nay sayers on this sight. But right on man thanks again for sharing your good time with us.

yea it was nice. i tried to post a pic but its a jpg. can those be posted here?
its on my cell phone i emailed it to my work cpu but its not a link
[ Edited by 99problems on Aug 13, 2012 at 7:31 AM ]
I'm not sure. Kinda new to this. I just learned you could add your own pic and add friends last week
Thanx for sharing with the rest of us.
Where you recording those on an ipad and you were with 1 other person? I'm pretty sure you were the person right in front of me because I recognize all those people right there. There was a kid running through the aisle the whole time looking like a mini Polumalu lmao. I was the dude right behind you wearing glasses with the crabtree jersey. If i wouldve known you were a fellow zoner!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
thanks for sharing. I love you

Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Oh my good lord.. Donte Whitner's girlfriend walked right past me today.... JESUS CHRIST ALL DAT ASSSSSS GURRRRLLLLLL. Wish i coulda gotten a good pic.

To anyone who went today, she was the goddess in the blue pants and the Whitner 31 white jacket

I was sitting in the stands while everyone was getting autographs and I see that big ass all the way from the stands. I even had to stand on my seat to get a better view.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Here's the 49ers.com video. So it looks like they had kids down on the field doing drills, etc before the practice.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Energized-By-Fan-Fest-Crowd/02f4a2e2-a496-4ca1-8389-33cff9d1aabc

Yeah...only first 500 to arrive. My 6 year old was crushed he couldn't go. :(
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Here's the 49ers.com video. So it looks like they had kids down on the field doing drills, etc before the practice.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Energized-By-Fan-Fest-Crowd/02f4a2e2-a496-4ca1-8389-33cff9d1aabc

Yeah...only first 500 to arrive. My 6 year old was crushed he couldn't go. :(

pre-registering your child after buying tickets was your best bet... even the 1st 500 weren't guaranteed spots
That's not Alex Smith practicing with Tolzien in the Redzone?
damn i wanted to go! i had a family party to go to
Share 49ersWebzone