LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

49ers FanFest Video Clips and Photos

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice videos man... I like Moss playing catch with the fans. Dude has done and said all the right things so far. Out of the three "older" WRs with so called baggage, TO, Chad Johnson and Moss, Moss is the best option IMO. Dude has matured a lot, will help the young guys a lot and still has speed. So far so good with that pickup. At the very minimum it should be a huge help in the development of the youngsters.
30,000+ and the majority of these fans don't have a f**king clue how painful it was from 2004-2010
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Here's the 49ers.com video. So it looks like they had kids down on the field doing drills, etc before the practice.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Energized-By-Fan-Fest-Crowd/02f4a2e2-a496-4ca1-8389-33cff9d1aabc

Yeah...only first 500 to arrive. My 6 year old was crushed he couldn't go. :(

pre-registering your child after buying tickets was your best bet... even the 1st 500 weren't guaranteed spots

I didn't see where to do that. :(
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
30,000+ and the majority of these fans don't have a f**king clue how painful it was from 2004-2010

This.

Lots of "NEW" fans...lol.

This.

Thats why this is so much sweeter for us real fans.

This.

Drives me crazy ...I'll never forget sitting through that 49ers vs. Texans game to see who got Reggie Bush

Alex's 1st TD to Brandon Lloyd
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

This.

Drives me crazy ...I'll never forget sitting through that 49ers vs. Texans game to see who got Reggie Bush

I watched that game hoping we would lose so we could draft bush.

This.

This.

I might be wrong but i think this is the first game Gore stepped in when Barlow got hurt.
Originally posted by Pimptillo:
Where you recording those on an ipad and you were with 1 other person? I'm pretty sure you were the person right in front of me because I recognize all those people right there. There was a kid running through the aisle the whole time looking like a mini Polumalu lmao. I was the dude right behind you wearing glasses with the crabtree jersey. If i wouldve known you were a fellow zoner!

Cool, yeah I was with two people, I was wearing a red and white striped shirt and a black cap. Yeah, I saw that mini Polumalu kid with Hulk hands running up and down the aisle. And then there was that crazy guy in the back of the stands hooting like a mad man for almost 20 minutes. Probably not too many people recording stuff with iPads. Were you with your girlfriend explaining how Vernon was wearing 87 instead of 85?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
That's not Alex Smith practicing with Tolzien in the Redzone?

Ah, I looked at the video again...that's Kaepernick, not Alex. Alex was throwing in the streaker video, and finished the practice with a TD to 84.

Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Oh my good lord.. Donte Whitner's girlfriend walked right past me today.... JESUS CHRIST ALL DAT ASSSSSS GURRRRLLLLLL. Wish i coulda gotten a good pic.

To anyone who went today, she was the goddess in the blue pants and the Whitner 31 white jacket

Wana see dis ass!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Oh my good lord.. Donte Whitner's girlfriend walked right past me today.... JESUS CHRIST ALL DAT ASSSSSS GURRRRLLLLLL. Wish i coulda gotten a good pic.

To anyone who went today, she was the goddess in the blue pants and the Whitner 31 white jacket

Wana see dis ass!

follow on instagram

I bet he protects dat ass like he does the endzone
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
This.

I might be wrong but i think this is the first game Gore stepped in when Barlow got hurt.

Where is Barlow?
Originally posted by Psinex:
Cool, yeah I was with two people, I was wearing a red and white striped shirt and a black cap. Yeah, I saw that mini Polumalu kid with Hulk hands running up and down the aisle. And then there was that crazy guy in the back of the stands hooting like a mad man for almost 20 minutes. Probably not too many people recording stuff with iPads. Were you with your girlfriend explaining how Vernon was wearing 87 instead of 85?

Haha yeah that was me telling her about Vernon (he's been her favorite player ever since we were at training camp his rookie season and we saw his pants come off when someone tried to wrap him up lmao)...except that wasn't my girlfriend that was my mom! We have made it sort of mom-son tradition to go to training camp every year since it's been public.

Every time I saw you recording I thought to myself,"I hope he posts these on youtube."
[ Edited by Pimptillo on Aug 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM ]
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

This.

This.

Ugh don't remind me........... Barlow got hurt Week 12 at Tennessee...Gore and Maurice Hicks split carries for the remainder of that season but you're right...that final Week 17 vs. Houston was Frank's first "official" start (20+ carry game).
Share 49ersWebzone