There are 247 users in the forums

49ers FanFest Video Clips and Photos

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Thanks for the vids. I live in Canada. This is as close as it gets.
Originally posted by SaksV:
Thanks for the vids. I live in Canada. This is as close as it gets.

You're welcome. I have a bunch of photos of the stadium and more videos of the practice sessions, maybe I'll post them tonight.
Originally posted by Pimptillo:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Cool, yeah I was with two people, I was wearing a red and white striped shirt and a black cap. Yeah, I saw that mini Polumalu kid with Hulk hands running up and down the aisle. And then there was that crazy guy in the back of the stands hooting like a mad man for almost 20 minutes. Probably not too many people recording stuff with iPads. Were you with your girlfriend explaining how Vernon was wearing 87 instead of 85?

Haha yeah that was me telling her about Vernon (he's been her favorite player ever since we were at training camp his rookie season and we saw his pants come off when someone tried to wrap him up lmao)...except that wasn't my girlfriend that was my mom! We have made it sort of mom-son tradition to go to training camp every year since it's been public.

Every time I saw you recording I thought to myself,"I hope he posts these on youtube."

Hah, that's funny. I didn't turn around to get a good look at your mom, just heard you guys talking about how that receiver's physique was like Vernon's. She didn't sound older, and seemed a bit more knowledgable about football than a younger girl would. That blonde Latina sitting across the aisle to the left about three rows up in those daisy dukes was getting my attention. I regret not filming her, but when your viewfinder is that big it's hard to be discreet, hehe.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
CAN A BROTHA GET A ZOOM FUNCTION

Same thing I was thinking
Most entertaining part of fan fest, when "fans" got no idea who a player is (outside their pads) and yell the wrong name. Gets me rollin- Per Tramaine Brock's Twitter

Sums up bandwagon fans nicely
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Most entertaining part of fan fest, when "fans" got no idea who a player is (outside their pads) and yell the wrong name. Gets me rollin- Per Tramaine Brock's Twitter

Who
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Who

LOL
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I want ALL fan to rep the niners at the stadium during games. Bandwagon, Fairweather or hardcore - whatever. No more 1/2 Niner 1/2 opposing team fans.
Sweet videos.

[ Edited by Psinex on Aug 15, 2012 at 6:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Psinex:

2 words....

phe-NOMINAL!
Share 49ersWebzone