LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

49ers FanFest Video Clips and Photos

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I took clips of everything from Randy Moss throwing the ball around with fans to the partial streaker coming face to face with Harbaugh! Enjoy!

[ Edited by Psinex on Aug 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM ]
Major props... glad you got out of there without Harbaugh stealing your camera and stomping on it. That was really nice of Randy Moss to do that.

Edit: Kind of sad that half these people could care less at what's going on on the field besides when Randy Moss was throwing out balls. Especially video 3.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 13, 2012 at 12:17 AM ]
Sign the girl with the Alex Smith jersey @ 1:52

CAN A BROTHA GET A ZOOM FUNCTION
What's going on in the last video? Did they invite people down to stand on the field?
Originally posted by Whomeam:

It's an iPad, gimme a break. Blow it up, it's 720p.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
What's going on in the last video? Did they invite people down to stand on the field?

Yeah, they set up a ton of barricades and security. Then they opened up the floodgates and fans bum rushed the players. It actually looked like a riot.
Oh my good lord.. Donte Whitner's girlfriend walked right past me today.... JESUS CHRIST ALL DAT ASSSSSS GURRRRLLLLLL. Wish i coulda gotten a good pic.

To anyone who went today, she was the goddess in the blue pants and the Whitner 31 white jacket
Originally posted by Psinex:
Yeah, they set up a ton of barricades and security. Then they opened up the floodgates and fans bum rushed the players. It actually looked like a riot.

Cool, thanks for sharing. Looks like it was a fun day for the fans and players. Maybe they should think about doing a few of these a year. They could really go all out and there are many different things they could do to give back to the fans. They probably had some of these but they could do giveaways, have some t-shirt guns, autograph sessions, invites fans down onto the sidelines, etc. It's a cool way to give back to the fans.

dude, thanks for putting that up man!
Originally posted by Whomeam:

It's an iPad, gimme a break. Blow it up, it's 720p.

I was just playing :P

Sadly my computer is too s**tty to allow 720p to run smoothly. I do appreciate it though. Looks like it was a cool thing to go to.
Here's the 49ers.com video. So it looks like they had kids down on the field doing drills, etc before the practice.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Energized-By-Fan-Fest-Crowd/02f4a2e2-a496-4ca1-8389-33cff9d1aabc
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Major props... glad you got out of there without Harbaugh stealing your camera and stomping on it. That was really nice of Randy Moss to do that.

Edit: Kind of sad that half these people could care less at what's going on on the field besides when Randy Moss was throwing out balls. Especially video 3.

Glad I could be of service to the Zone. It was pretty crazy how many people showed up for FanFest. I am used to going to training camp in Santa Clara, where there might be 500-800 people tops. 32,000 man, that was off the hook. I had to park at the back of the parking lot just like I would for a regular season game.

I thought it was really cool of Randy Moss to play catch with the big crowd. Doesn't quite jibe with the media's portrayal of him as this surly prick, like the guy who was in Minnesota or Oakland. He really seemed to get a kick out of playing around with the fans. I really hope he does well and finds a home here.
Glad I could be of service to the Zone. It was pretty crazy how many people showed up for FanFest. I am used to going to training camp in Santa Clara, where there might be 500-800 people tops. 32,000 man, that was off the hook. I had to park at the back of the parking lot just like I would for a regular season game.

I thought it was really cool of Randy Moss to play catch with the big crowd. Doesn't quite jibe with the media's portrayal of him as this surly prick, like the guy who was in Minnesota or Oakland. He really seemed to get a kick out of playing around with the fans. I really hope he does well and finds a home here.

Fans are definitely getting better (bandwagon or not)... it's a lot easier when we are winning. They were really loud and into it for a pre-season game (at the start). Glad Candlestick will start being a home field advantage again. Nothing worse than having the opponent invade your house and make it like a home game for them. Anyways, I was never really a fan of Randy's but I liked the signing because I think he knows it's his last chance and who wouldn't want to go out on a good note. If he is a cancer he is done on this team and done for good. Same with TO... I think Seattle gets the best out of him because the guy should have learned his lesson playing in a semi pro league and again he knows it's his last chance.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 13, 2012 at 2:35 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone