There are 211 users in the forums

POLL : Is Michael Crabtree a bust?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL : Is Michael Crabtree a bust?

So can we trade him for someone better? If we can't someone better or a 2nd round pick. Stop complaining
He'll catch 80 balls for 1000+ yds and score 8-10 TD. What's the problem?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I am a fan of Alex but the same goes for him as well, need to see this back to back

Crabs had a good year last year, especially the second half of the season in a very unfriendly system for WRs. We've seen it more than back to back. Stop. Alex too.

against good teams(for Crabs) no we didn't...and the playoffs still bother me. He needs to be the guy every week, which he can be!!
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
So can we trade him for someone better? If we can't someone better or a 2nd round pick. Stop complaining
He'll catch 80 balls for 1000+ yds and score 8-10 TD. What's the problem?

Waiting on this to happen. Good game for Crabs today though.
Crabtree balled yesterday! I noticed he has cleaned up his route running, getting rid of the unnecessary headfakes and dancing. I really like what I saw out of him yesterday. The TD that he could've had on that pass that went to Moss (he was the first read), I hope the coaches saw that and it goes his direction next time. Keep it up Crabs!
Nope... No bust here. Best wr on the team and will make the tough catches over the middle. And a great blocker. No mo diva... Get this guy some damn TDs!
turning into the guy....time to break a few
Originally posted by jreff22:
turning into the guy....time to break a few

Yeah he's looking like a hell of a possession receiver. Next comes the catch-and-runs for TDs
[ Edited by ninermedic on Sep 16, 2012 at 9:07 PM ]
He had some big, tough YAC on those three third down conversions. Not many yards, but tough manly a55 yards. A lot of guys can't get those crucial yards.
I am so happy.. I am proud of Crabtree tonight.. He is finally improve and fights to get the yards that 1st down!! He is better much and much... Good Job by Crabtree!!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I am so happy.. I am proud of Crabtree tonight.. He is finally improve and fights to get the yards that 1st down!! He is better much and much... Good Job by Crabtree!!

This x1000

Stats won't jump out at those people who only care about fantasy land but those 3 1st downs were a huge reason we won the game.
Mans game tonight

Huge 3rd down conversions
  • dj43
I am happy for the guy. I posted in several threads that if he could only stay healthy through a training camp he could begin to produce. He may have had some diva in him at some point but the failure to play up to his own expectations seems to have removed that. At this point he is beginning to show his talent. He doesn't have burner speed but he is doing exactly what he needs to do to make this offense work.
amazing what being in training camp does right

he looks like a top 10 WR out there in terms of yards unfortunatly doesnt look like he will be a TD machine but i could easily see 1100+ yards around with 4 or so Tds
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
amazing what being in training camp does right

he looks like a top 10 WR out there in terms of yards unfortunatly doesnt look like he will be a TD machine but i could easily see 1100+ yards around with 4 or so Tds

Definitly not a home run threat, but he's a great chain mover. He's very hard to stop within 15 yards.

BTW, the game was epic.....so proud to be fan.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 16, 2012 at 10:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone