LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

POLL : Is Michael Crabtree a bust?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL : Is Michael Crabtree a bust?

7 catches for 76 yards. Still our leading WR.
He looked great today. He's physical, deceptively quick (not fast straight line speed), and has great hands!
do this s**t again next week and we will talk
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
DHB>>>>>>>>>> bustree

Originally posted by jreff22:

Why next week? Because if he has a mediocre game you will claim he is a bust but you can't comment on how good he was today?
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:

Why next week? Because if he has a mediocre game you will claim he is a bust but you can't comment on how good he was today?

Post-game reaction for Crabtree and Alex Smith are always the same: "show me xyz." It's never "man he did xyz today"
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
DHB>>>>>>>>>> bustree

This is close to a bannable offense. I hope you were joking. Crabs is the man. Best WR on this team by far. Stop the hating.

dont care who the players is..I want back to back showings. He cannot disappear next week, he needs to own Detroit.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Post-game reaction for Crabtree and Alex Smith are always the same: "show me xyz." It's never "man he did xyz today"

I am a fan of Alex but the same goes for him as well, need to see this back to back
Crabs was solid today! Clearly has the potential to be a very good possession receiver, get him the ball 6-7 times a game moving down the field. Eventually get some looks in the end zone or some YAC action. Obviously 1 game is not really a sample size but if he plays like this every week that's 100 catches!

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
He looked great today. He's physical, deceptively quick (not fast straight line speed), and has great hands!

could've had another 5 yards and td if alex found him in the corner of the end zone instead of squeezing in that slant to moss
He had a great game today.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
He had a great game today.

I am a fan of Alex but the same goes for him as well, need to see this back to back

Crabs had a good year last year, especially the second half of the season in a very unfriendly system for WRs. We've seen it more than back to back. Stop. Alex too.
Crabs my dude
Share 49ersWebzone