There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers @ Packers: 0 days!!!! It's Game Day!!!!

Originally posted by mayo49:
23 days

woooooooooooooooo
I have been so excited for this game. I hate GB more than an other team. I cant wait to go in to Lambeau on the 9th wearing my Aldon Smith Nike jersey and leaving with a Niners win. Its gonna be so sweet!

Niners have a better everything except QB and WRs. I suppose Kuhn is > Miller too. Gotta keep Rodgers off the field or force turnovers and its a win. Gonna be a grind and i cant wait!

Lets get number six!
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Were gonna beat up Rodgers all f**king day long. Aldon, Justin, Ahmad...Bowman, Willis, these guys are all gonna get their shots at Aaron Rodgers. On offense I predict a lot of Gore, Hunter and Jacobs. Expect a heavy dose of VD...

Only way we beat down Rodgers all day is if we disrupt their WR/TE routes within the 5 yds allowed. Aaron will be looking to get the ball out quickly. If we play off all day in a bend-don't-break, he will carve us up.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Were gonna beat up Rodgers all f**king day long. Aldon, Justin, Ahmad...Bowman, Willis, these guys are all gonna get their shots at Aaron Rodgers. On offense I predict a lot of Gore, Hunter and Jacobs. Expect a heavy dose of VD...

Only way we beat down Rodgers all day is if we disrupt their WR/TE routes within the 5 yds allowed. Aaron will be looking to get the ball out quickly. If we play off all day in a bend-don't-break, he will carve us up.

Like Brees did in the playoffs?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

If we can handle Brees all game except the last 4 minutes, we can handle Rodgers. The Packers are feeling real good about themselves after moving the ball on the Browns yesterday.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Well.. Brees definitely had his moments... 3 or 4 drives that chewed us up with his typical dinks and dunks. First drive died thanks to the Whitner hit and FF... another long drive in the 2nd with his dinks and dunks... and yet another in the 4th quarter. Otherwise, our D did a pretty good job. (other than that disgraceful Graham TD pass that nearly sent us home early)
f**king pumped!
Stoked. Going to be a huge game and it's on my bday! I WILL BE HAMMERED!
Lol. Ajanke after the Niners win lets go have a few in some bars!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
22 days
  • obx49
  • Veteran
I predict an epic game...Best offense vs the best defense in the nfl. f**k, CAN't WAIT!
Originally posted by cashmahne:
I have been so excited for this game. I hate GB more than an other team. I cant wait to go in to Lambeau on the 9th wearing my Aldon Smith Nike jersey and leaving with a Niners win. Its gonna be so sweet!

Niners have a better everything except QB and WRs. I suppose Kuhn is > Miller too. Gotta keep Rodgers off the field or force turnovers and its a win. Gonna be a grind and i cant wait!

Lets get number six!

dont forget raji>sopoaga
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Aug 18, 2012 at 12:41 AM ]
Originally posted by obx49:
I predict an epic game...Best offense vs the best defense in the nfl. f**k, CAN't WAIT!

i think the saints offense is better because its more well rounded than the packers but still itll be a great challenge for our secondary...if rodgers can stay on his feet
Originally posted by mayo49:
22 days

woooooooooooooooo