LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers @ Packers: 0 days!!!! It's Game Day!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by qwestlove94:
How huge and awesome would it be if we dominated that team on opening day, it would send shockwaves through the NFL world.

that would be very awesome.

If that happens, and we sack Rodgers 6 times, I'll be like for a whole week until next game.
How huge and awesome would it be if we dominated that team on opening day, it would send shockwaves through the NFL world.

I'm really excited but nervous for this game. The niners are pissed off for losing the NFCCG, but the Packers were straight up b***h slapped by the Giants to go one and done in the playoffs, so they are pissed as well. I'm expecting a very tight game that comes down to the very end and lots of sloppy play on both sides.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

I'm really excited but nervous for this game. The niners are pissed off for losing the NFCCG, but the Packers were straight up b***h slapped by the Giants to go one and done in the playoffs, so they are pissed as well. I'm expecting a very tight game that comes down to the very end and lots of sloppy play on both sides.

I'm also nervous about this game i hope we win but i can vision Rogers carving up our defense.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

I'm also nervous about this game i hope we win but i can vision Rogers carving up our defense.

Im a little nervous too, but Green bay's line isnt exactly the best in the league, I think we can get to rogers.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
yeah baby! i can't wait! Bring on the Fudge Packers!
Originally posted by Chico:
yeah baby! i can't wait! Bring on the Fudge Packers!

This for sure, ordering my tickets on Friday!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
36 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
36 days

woooooooooooooooo
Who ever said "time fly's" didn't experience off season.

The sooner the better.

Originally posted by cashmahne:
I am going with one of my friends who is a big Niners fan... I am all for tailgating and after the win going to a bar for a few!

Where are your seats?

And, anyone else from this forum going to GB?

Yeah we have our flight book and hotel, were waiting to confirm who's all in on this trip before purchasing the tickets.. So far we have an odd number 3 of us which sucks when purchasing tickets..... But let's tailgate !
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
35 days
35 days

Damn. So close. Epic season ahead of us.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
35 days

Damn. So close. Epic season ahead of us.

35 days

woooooooooooooooo
Share 49ersWebzone