LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers @ Packers: 0 days!!!! It's Game Day!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
34 days
I will be there. From SAN JO TO GB!11111111
Originally posted by mayo49:
34 days

woooooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
33 days
33 days

woooooooooooooooo
Green Bay is a 6 point fav already...Who you takin?
Thanks for the post. It's great having the countdown available.

Taken the Niners and the points.
Originally posted by JallenATLANTA:
Green Bay is a 6 point fav already...Who you takin?

49ers free money right now at +6.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
32 days
32 days

woooooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
31 days
31 days

woooooooooooooooo
Im expecting a good game, but I'll taper my expectations of the offense. Passing attacks usually take years to establish. Seattle might be our only threat in the division and I really like our chances of making the playoffs. Regardless of the GB game, we're a great position to make a SB run.

That said, they will not be able run on us, at all. If we can pressure Rodgers and force a couple turnovers, I think we'll be able to edge them out. They're never out though. Similar to the Saints, they are very dangerous when they get desperate. I'm also loving our depth on defense.

Willis can shut down any TE, leaving Bowman to clean up everything underneath. Finley looks great on paper, but he's yet to show his potential. He doesn't scare teams. Our front 7 goes without saying. They'll get pressure. At CB, Carlos and Brown can stick with Jennings and Nelson. Culliver can match up well with Driver, Jones or Cobb. If we go to a dime set, Brock is better than most nickel backs. Everything revolves around our ILBs and their versatility.

Can't wait for the season to start!!
Share 49ersWebzone