LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Vernon Davis: TO's way won't work!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
this thread is pathetic
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Not saying either are, but pointing fingers at one POS doesn't make another POS look much better.

What Garcia chose to do was moronic that night. No way around that, but it is a common error in judgement that doesn't necessarily make someone an awful human being. Just makes them a human being that isn't beyond reproach. Owens was brought up by his grandmother to be respectful and humble. Well, he sure did crap all over her efforts, now didn't he. It's too bad. There is a good person in Owens, but his ego and selfishness won out overall. I thank him for his important accomplishments as a 49er, but also at pretty much everything else Owens did since.

They both are screwed up, the difference is that Garcia's incident never made the news, whereas TO has to be in the spotlight. Also as a person Garcia didn't constantly make an ass of himself. I still say TO is a bigger piece of trash. DUI is pretty bad but gathering so many children and not taking care of them is much worse.

Just as I expected from you two.....at least yall are consistent.

"DUI is pretty bad, but gathering so many children is much worse." *nods head up and down*

tell that to anyone who lost a relative to a drunk driver.

yeah, yall are pretty transparent... it is so easy to expose people around here.

I have lost a fiance to a drunk driver, thanks for dredging up that memory. I have also seen firsthand what a man abandoning his family can do to that family. So before you try and get all high and mighty you might want to consider that neither one of these guys are above reproach, but TO has a history of being a terrible person that cares only about himself. One last thing, the only thing transparent in these posts is your willingness to excuse bad behavior because they once were Niners, that speaks volumes about you. I thought you were better than this.
first, sorry to hear about your fiance. I can't imagine losing someone like that to a drunk driver. It is one of my many worries in life. Where I have no sympathy for some female that lets some guy she is not married to, go in her unprotected. Let alone a famous guy who is most likely sleeping with other women unprotected.

so for me, an innocent civilian just trying to get through life...having to deal with a drunk driver, is much much much worse...than irresponsible women who cry foul, who have JUST as much responsibility for having a child with someone who might not be the best person to have a child with.

I feel bad for these kids who, although will get thousands of dollars per month, will still have to grow up without their father 24/7 in their life....(but I'm sure since that family is going to get so much money per month, some other guy will gladly take the baby momma in to reap the monthly rewards of some athlete. I'm sure the kid will have a man in his life)

having baby momma drama with an athlete = two irresponsible individuals.

driving drunk = true selfishness, not even close.....especially if you have alot of money you can use to order a cab.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 2, 2012 at 11:59 AM ]
49ers Offer Terrell Owens Ceremonial One Day Contract; Owens Criticizes QB, Insults Coach, Plans Holdout
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Deebs:
49ers Offer Terrell Owens Ceremonial One Day Contract; Owens Criticizes QB, Insults Coach, Plans Holdout

haha
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Not saying either are, but pointing fingers at one POS doesn't make another POS look much better.

What Garcia chose to do was moronic that night. No way around that, but it is a common error in judgement that doesn't necessarily make someone an awful human being. Just makes them a human being that isn't beyond reproach. Owens was brought up by his grandmother to be respectful and humble. Well, he sure did crap all over her efforts, now didn't he. It's too bad. There is a good person in Owens, but his ego and selfishness won out overall. I thank him for his important accomplishments as a 49er, but also at pretty much everything else Owens did since.

They both are screwed up, the difference is that Garcia's incident never made the news, whereas TO has to be in the spotlight. Also as a person Garcia didn't constantly make an ass of himself. I still say TO is a bigger piece of trash. DUI is pretty bad but gathering so many children and not taking care of them is much worse.

Just as I expected from you two.....at least yall are consistent.

"DUI is pretty bad, but gathering so many children is much worse." *nods head up and down*

tell that to anyone who lost a relative to a drunk driver.

yeah, yall are pretty transparent... it is so easy to expose people around here.

I have lost a fiance to a drunk driver, thanks for dredging up that memory. I have also seen firsthand what a man abandoning his family can do to that family. So before you try and get all high and mighty you might want to consider that neither one of these guys are above reproach, but TO has a history of being a terrible person that cares only about himself. One last thing, the only thing transparent in these posts is your willingness to excuse bad behavior because they once were Niners, that speaks volumes about you. I thought you were better than this.
first, sorry to hear about your fiance. I can't imagine losing someone like that to a drunk driver. It is one of my many worries in life. Where I have no sympathy for some female that lets some guy she is not married to, go in her unprotected. Let alone a famous guy who is most likely sleeping with other women unprotected.

so for me, an innocent civilian just trying to get through life...having to deal with a drunk driver, is much much much worse...than irresponsible women who cry foul, who have JUST as much responsibility for having a child with someone who might not be the best person to have a child with.

I feel bad for these kids who, although will get thousands of dollars per month, will still have to grow up without their father 24/7 in their life....(but I'm sure since that family is going to get so much money per month, some other guy will gladly take the baby momma in to reap the monthly rewards of some athlete. I'm sure the kid will have a man in his life)

having baby momma drama with an athlete = two irresponsible individuals.

driving drunk = true selfishness, not even close.....especially if you have alot of money you can use to order a cab.

Yeah man, you couldn't have known brother, it was many years ago and I still do not like to talk about it. I have no tolerance for drinking and driving or deadbeat baby daddies, as my sisters ex is both, and we have come to blows more than once. It's all good Afrikan my Niner brother, no hard feelings.
Dude, I love Vernon Davis since he was a Terp. Check him out in the Off Season with my man Jace Hall. http://www.jacehallshow.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers-vernon-davis-stars-on-the-jace-hall-show/
What Singletary did to VD was that he made him understand that on his team every player was getting paid to be the best team player they could be and anything less than that would not be accepted. If Singletary was TO's coach, I am pretty sure TO would not have stuck around here behaving as he did for longer than 3 weeks. If TO did play under him we would probably be losing but he along with everyone else would have been in check. Troy Smith aside, that is. But Singletary seemed to be a real dominant figure, one that TO would not have been able to overstep. VD was made better as a result of Singletary and I am thankful for he helped to salvage a very high 1st round draft pick. TO screwed up by airing out unpleasantries in SFO and PHI, but as for DAL, BUF and CIN, he kept things in house. I can live with that. Say what you have to say, but address the team and not the media. I will say TO has probably gotten better about this after he left DAL. I care as much about him as he cares about me, but as a human being, I hope he has improved himself as we all should
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Aug 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone