Darcel McBath
Career NFL statistics as of Week 14, 2011
Tackles 45 Interceptions 2
The Internet also has these photos.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ancient9r:
My god man, lighten up.......
why do you say that? its true,, some people have thrown this guy under the bus cuz of two pictures , we base his career and his potential to help us off two pictures,wow,, and they of course comes the predictable analysis of the pictures
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Darcel McBath
Career NFL statistics as of Week 14, 2011
Tackles 45 Interceptions 2
thank you paul. you are the gold standard of pictures around here. now lets have three pages of threads praising him based upon these pictures just like we had three pages bashing him based upon the other pictures. i am glad we signed a vet. right now we got one solid person, one no show, one good special teams guy in cj and a rookie in the sefety spots, thank you paul
Originally posted by cciowa:
why do you say that? its true,, some people have thrown this guy under the bus cuz of two pictures , we base his career and his potential to help us off two pictures,wow,, and they of course comes the predictable analysis of the pictures

I initially cited the negative pics jokingly, I would never make any assumptions without seeing how he carries himself on the field. Not being able to see TC though doesn't help, hopefully if anyone is able sneak in can post what they see.
Originally posted by cciowa:
thank you paul. you are the gold standard of pictures around here. now lets have three pages of threads praising him based upon these pictures just like we had three pages bashing him based upon the other pictures. i am glad we signed a vet. right now we got one solid person, one no show, one good special teams guy in cj and a rookie in the sefety spots, thank you paul
-Insert latest pics here-

My god we found Dashon replacement..........
[ Edited by Ancient9r on Jul 23, 2012 at 6:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Hitman49:

Oh Man! The pics have him trailing the receiver by a large margin. I hope we don't see alot of this if he makes the 53.
koo?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
koo?

Championship
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Can't be worse in coverage than DG considering he used to be a CB. If he can learn the other aspects, it could be a good move.

Yeah Dashon is absolutely atrocious in coverage

Goldson is an okay cover guy at best. It is not his strength. He is a great hitter and does a lot for the run/ short pass game.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Can't be worse in coverage than DG considering he used to be a CB. If he can learn the other aspects, it could be a good move.

Yeah Dashon is absolutely atrocious in coverage

Goldson is an okay cover guy at best. It is not his strength. He is a great hitter and does a lot for the run/ short pass game.

hopefully we get more "okay" guys in coverage that lead the team in interceptions and head to the Pro Bowl
We will see what he can do in camp
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
We will see what he can do in camp
yes i think we need extra bodies at safety esp if we are a man down
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I like the signing...saw him play at both Denver and TT. The guy can make plays, which is why they want him at S. Another plus is Donatell knows him and obviously likes him or they wouldn't have signed him. Message to Goldson...sign your contract and get your butt to training camp!

Bet Goldson reports on time...
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:

Oh Man! The pics have him trailing the receiver by a large margin. I hope we don't see alot of this if he makes the 53.

Getting burned by a reality TV show WR...lol

At least he caught him from behind.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jul 23, 2012 at 8:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:

Getting burned by a reality TV show WR...lol

At least he caught him from behind.

Rogers is the guy who f**ked up on that play
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home