LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

49ers signed Darcel McBath

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl #49ers signed former #Broncos second-round pick (2009) S Darcel McBath over the weekend.

About to make the NFC West our Mcb***h
lol
Interesting. Couple of Denver DB suddenly with Cox and now McBath.

McBath is not without talent. Dude was doing fine until a broken arm. Hopefully this coaching staff can get him back to where was. Might be a good find here.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 23, 2012 at 10:13 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
never heard of him, lol
McBathsalts
didn't our DB coach coached him up over there?
he used to line up against Crabtree everyday
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
didn't our DB coach coached him up over there?

Yep, he coached him 09 and 10. Should get a chance because we don't have much depth behind Whitner and Goldson. Spillman is the favorite to backup both spots I think. After that Robinson, Colin Jones, McBath, Michael Thomas, etc all should get a chance to compete. I think I am missing somebody...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
our depth at safety is razor thin. I am glad they brought in someone to compete. i am very worried about this area
Let's see what he's got. I don't anything about his time in Denver.
[ Edited by lamontb on Jul 23, 2012 at 10:38 AM ]

Originally posted by lamontb:
Let's see what he's got. I don't anything about his time in Denver.

The Donatell connection again
predictions: does he make the 53 man roster? I think we'd need to keep 11 db's for that to be the case unless he's a special teams stud and makes colin jones expendable

I like the signing...saw him play at both Denver and TT. The guy can make plays, which is why they want him at S. Another plus is Donatell knows him and obviously likes him or they wouldn't have signed him. Message to Goldson...sign your contract and get your butt to training camp!
Originally posted by Hitman49:

Not feeling so confident seeing these shots..........
Share 49ersWebzone