There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Originally posted by Gore_21:
49ers WR/returner Ted Ginn says today was big test in return from injuries and gave himself an A+

49ers top pick AJ Jenkins says he is mentally lot stronger since critical debut at rookie camp; also been studying return plus WR duties

49ers confirm earlier-reported transactions on 3 rookies: LB Fleming on PUP; G Looney, RB Hampton on active/non-football injury list.

https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=CamInman

WR Ted Ginn reported and is fine, as is TE Delanie Walker, who also missed time in offseason program. All QBs are here because they can be.
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=MaioccoCSN

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I watched all LaMichael's games and it seems like the chip and release as an outlet is what I remember him doing best but the Oregon offense was very gimiky. I keep reading it but he really is a guy you want in open space with the ball. The amazing thing about him is he is an open space runner/receiver but he can go inside and get you the tough 3 yards when you need it. Harbaugh saw him at Stanford and will know how to use him, he will be a cold blooded b*****d using him against opposing teams.

Thanks for the info... and looking at the stats 17 catches the last 3 years (pretty low)... does he catch the ball well out of the backfield? Do they just not throw his way or not make a habit of outlet passes? Our RBs better be able to catch the ball and take a 3 yard pass on 3rd and long and turn it into the 1st down. Not worried about him after he gets the ball and is in open... don't know enough about him in the catching area to know if he can catch it cleanly... not look up field before catching it... not get antsy catching in traffic, etc
Wonder what the approval meter for Harbaugh would be during the season this year...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Wonder what the approval meter for Harbaugh would be during the season this year...

IMO three guys who will shine are Will Tukuafu, AlexBoone, and Scott Tolzien. Tolzien's major lack has been a major league arm. He has developed a pretty fireball
according to reports. His acumen and field presence should put him above Johnson and possibly push CK.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

his arrogance almost cost us alex and manning, i wish he would have drafted an offensive lineman who did not have a broken foot. i think he should have taken aldon smith to the woodshed when he got his dui but instead he went and built houses for the homeless while aldon got stabbed.. and i am still on the fence about his overall number one pick. short list of b***hes for me
Finally some video...

Rookies report to training camp

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Rookies-Report-to-Training-Camp/87f1178f-32ee-431a-afaa-87b3fcf98968
The baby savages are in
Originally posted by cciowa:
his arrogance almost cost us alex and manning, i wish he would have drafted an offensive lineman who did not have a broken foot. i think he should have taken aldon smith to the woodshed when he got his dui but instead he went and built houses for the homeless while aldon got stabbed.. and i am still on the fence about his overall number one pick. short list of b***hes for me

It aint Harbaughs job to baby Aldon Smith, he isn't his daddy. That kid is going to have to grow up and be a man on his own, it isn't Harbaughs job.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by cciowa:

It aint Harbaughs job to baby Aldon Smith, he isn't his daddy. That kid is going to have to grow up and be a man on his own, it isn't Harbaughs job.

Cowboy and Willis, those are his daddies I have to admit, that Manning situation was a bit hairy.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Finally some video...

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Rookies-Report-to-Training-Camp/87f1178f-32ee-431a-afaa-87b3fcf98968

Teddy Ginn Look like he's ready to do some battle with the DBs this year with the added weight.
Finally some video...

Teddy Ginn Look like he's ready to do some battle with the DBs this year with the added weight.

Mother f**ker better learn how to snag some receptions!!!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Finally some video...

Mother f**ker better learn how to snag some receptions!!!

Hater

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:

respectfully disagree. Jh is the head of the rattlesnake, when his guys get out of line , he should set em down, tell him what is expected. well the poster asked and i gave my answer, knowing i would probably get roasted a bit for questioning the all mighty JH
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
agree.. people are selling him short and I do not agree with those who say"he knows his place on the roster is not secure" ,, where does that come from? i never heard the coach say that, did bill walsh say that is a seance?