There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Countdown: 0 days to preseason kickoff!!!! (Its the Mayo Lite version)

Well here we go again. This time with a much better sense of what to expect from the Niners. I looked at a post on the RZ and thought we might need a countdown thread here as well. As much as we fight from time to time there is one thing that unifies all that enter the WZ..........

[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Jul 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM ]
FIRST..... of all. I cant WAIT!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,299
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Well here we go again. This time with a much better sense of what to expect from the Niners. I looked at a post on the RZ and thought we might need a countdown thread here as well. As much as we fight from time to time there is one thing that unifies all that enter the WZ..........



I do the countdowns around here.
35 days? holy crap it's comin fast
dude this is the most anxious I have ever been for anything. The day of kickoff I will be like being a kid on Christmas morning x1000.

BTW is that kickoff of preseason or the game with the packers?
Woooooooooo!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by mayo49:

I do the countdowns around here.


I pm'd u to do it
SO ready... we have to come out of the gate sharp. Some real nasty match-ups @ GB and then hosting Detroit to start off the season. We need to take at least one of these games. If we start out 0-2, the WZ will absolutely collapse in on itself.
Real Kickoff is still 2 months away. Nobody counts preseason. Nevertheless, I'm fired up.
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Woooooooooo!



[ Edited by tulliman on Jul 6, 2012 at 7:29 AM ]
Originally posted by BayArea:
dude this is the most anxious I have ever been for anything. The day of kickoff I will be like being a kid on Christmas morning x1000.

BTW is that kickoff of preseason or the game with the packers?

It hit me this week! I was still in the "May" mind-set, and June just flew by. Looked at the calendar this morning and realized the first preseason game is only five weeks away!!!

My BFF(Best-Forty-Niner-Friend) hates preseason, while I actually love it. I get severe anxiety for regular season games, and preseason is the only time I can watch a Niner game relaxed, plus I love seeing what rookies/backups look like and in Niner threads!



P.S. I've asked before, but what the hell is this thing? It has got to be referencing something. I just have no idea.
[ Edited by stillpans4gold on Jul 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Well here we go again. This time with a much better sense of what to expect from the Niners. I looked at a post on the RZ and thought we might need a countdown thread here as well. As much as we fight from time to time there is one thing that unifies all that enter the WZ..........



I do the countdowns around here.


This

It's Mayo's thing.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,838
Originally posted by susweel:
This

It's Mayo's thing.
the penis of mayo is the gold standard here. once it starts its cute tingling thing, its game on
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Well here we go again. This time with a much better sense of what to expect from the Niners. I looked at a post on the RZ and thought we might need a countdown thread here as well. As much as we fight from time to time there is one thing that unifies all that enter the WZ..........



I do the countdowns around here.


This

It's Mayo's thing.
Aye Carumba I really stepped in it this time! Sorry Mayo, from now on I will resist the "the temptation of the countdown"! LMAO
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
This

It's Mayo's thing.
the penis of mayo is the gold standard here. once it starts its cute tingling thing, its game on