There are 151 users in the forums

Alex Smith Documentary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
For having such a classy handle you sure post trash sometimes. If you are going to use a classy persons name for a tag, you should show some class.

lolwtf....its an Alex Smith vid and a stupid .gif people
Music stinks, ruins the rest of the piece.
Great vid. I watched the whole thing. Great review of this season.
Great damn video! Love watching all the fans celebrate after VD's touchdown.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Liked the music! Usually turn off the sound on amateur videos but didn't this time. LOL! We all have different tastes...of course, I was really tired when watching.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Liked the music! Usually turn off the sound on amateur videos but didn't this time. LOL! We all have different tastes...of course, I was really tired when watching.

+ 1 ... music was fine.

The video itself is exceptional... really... a masterpiece. Phenomenal job, thank you for making it, MattWare.

(and you for posting it, NC49erfan82)
Great vid, awesome job on the whole thing , By the way what music? ( lol ) We are going all the way this year my NINER BRETHREN I can feel it . God I love this team always have ,always will .NINERS FOREVER
I concur! Epic video; captures all the heartache we've endured over the past 9-10 years, Alex's personal hell but also his loyalty to the Niner's (like ours) and the symbolism of greatness being established again (like the original Catch). You capture the emotional roller-coaster ride. It's just a fantastically done video. You can tell you are a true Niner fan and great input from the others. NFL films has nothing on this video. Props...and thank you.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

True. I'm a harsh critic when it comes to the music in these clips, since I don't really like any of the pop/rap/rock songs that most of them use.

I enjoy a wide range of music but I truly just prefer having the in-game or radio commentary on highlight footage. If music has to be incorporated, I just like simple NFL films score or an orchestral piece like Bonstoker uses.
Top notch editing job on the video. I gotta give the man his props.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Didn't watch, lol
Although this is great, it would be better if/when Alex wins the super bowl
Originally posted by susweel:
Didn't watch, lol

your loss lol
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Didn't watch, lol

your loss lol

He watched...and fapped
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Didn't watch, lol

your loss lol

He watched...and fapped

He watched and fapped to the initial struggles of Alex... but when the tide turned?
Share 49ersWebzone