LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Happy Birthday Joe Montana

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Happy Bday to the greatest of all time
happy b day joe! So to every one and any one. I have a ? I am going to be seeing my son for the first time in about 7 years. We will be going to the niner lions game. Is ther any way to get somthing like.... I love you and missed you son put on the big screen and maybe show us on tv. Or any way to make this a day fo him to remember. My email adrees is [email protected] thx chris
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
happy b day joe! So to every one and any one. I have a ? I am going to be seeing my son for the first time in about 7 years. We will be going to the niner lions game. Is ther any way to get somthing like.... I love you and missed you son put on the big screen and maybe show us on tv. Or any way to make this a day fo him to remember. My email adrees is [email protected] thx chris

TV is up to the networks...the team has no control. Football messaging on the scoreboard is not like baseball because there are very few breaks in the action....it just doesn't happen much. Contact the 49ers headquarters in Santa Clara to inquire about what they can do for a memorable day. Regardless, you and your son just enjoy being together at the game. That will mean more to him than any scoreboard message.
Did you get out of jail or prison? :)

Happy Birthday Joe!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
just wondering, does Joe really see this or read these messages? Most of us love him but from what i hear, he's very distant from the public?

The Greatest of ALL time...Joe Montana - All the Best my man!!!!!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
i like steve young more.

You are 19 years old though so your memory of Joe is probably as long as an NFL 30 minute special.

That isn't trolling?
Joe Montana to teh championships

Originally posted by dcsham:

TV is up to the networks...the team has no control. Football messaging on the scoreboard is not like baseball because there are very few breaks in the action....it just doesn't happen much. Contact the 49ers headquarters in Santa Clara to inquire about what they can do for a memorable day. Regardless, you and your son just enjoy being together at the game. That will mean more to him than any scoreboard message.

Actually, you can purchase messages on the Niner scoreboard. I see them every game. Either congratulations...., or happy birthday, or whatever. There are 17 commercials every game. Plenty of time to show stuff like that. I wanna say that I remember somebody saying it was $50, but that was years ago. It's probably more by now. I don't know how to go about making it happen, though. Contact a 49ers rep at HQ. There should be plenty of contact info on 49ers.com.

Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
i like steve young more.

You are 19 years old though so your memory of Joe is probably as long as an NFL 30 minute special.

That isn't trolling?

19? so you were about 6 when steve young retired........
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
Did you get out of jail or prison? :)
. Realy??? No iv never been to prison. I wold expect that from a raider fan but most niner fans have more class than that. thers a lot more id like to say to you but I won't. Stoop to your level.
To the ppl that are helping thx.
[ Edited by bluecoller49ninerfan on Jun 11, 2012 at 10:00 PM ]
Joe turned that team around and won 4 Super Bowls. He is the greatest. Happy birthday Joe!
The greatest QB to ever play the game.
Share 49ersWebzone