There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

Great Highlights!!!!!!!!! :-)
Originally posted by CityKing415:
great vids man. It would be cool to see a Larry Grant vid.. He made some eye catching plays last year

Whatever, Larry. Wait your turn.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 208
Originally posted by CityKing415:
great vids man. It would be cool to see a Larry Grant vid.. He made some eye catching plays last year
Im down!

Originally posted by A9R4Life:
Great Highlights!!!!!!!!! :-)
Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Whatever, Larry. Wait your turn.
Haha!
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 208
Can a moderator please help the poll questions aren't working when i log out i still can't vote
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 208
Ray McDonald bump. If you look at my vid, he seems to be hot in the first few games and in the New York Giants game. My theory is that he was better when rested as in the first few games and after the rest week before the playoffs. He was probably 100% during the Saints game but had to deal with their excellent guards. In the NY Giants game he really came on. I hope this year with the off season he will have better conditioning and be able to play that way all year long.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,899
Awesome work. Really appreciate all of the videos!
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 208
Originally posted by Dino:
Awesome work. Really appreciate all of the videos!

Thanks man! And Kendall Hunter bump
We have GREAT Depth at RB, the fact that LMJ will be pushing Hunter for the #2......
Nice Hunter vid. Interesting music choice

Hunter hits the hole well - looks good on counters and pulls. He needs to work on running in the open field.
I guarantee Hunter will have 1000+ all-purpose yards this year, even with all our other weapons. He will be hitting holes with a burst that we just dont see from Gore anymore. Its sad, but Hunter will take carries from Gore even if Gore is healthy.

Dare I say that I see a hint of Sanders in him, . Yeah, I said it
Great Job EdEs. Love you man!
I love your highlights bro but again, I cringe when I watch any clip of the NFC title game. I can't help it...I'm still not over it.
Keep up the great work.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,765
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I guarantee Hunter will have 1000+ all-purpose yards this year, even with all our other weapons. He will be hitting holes with a burst that we just dont see from Gore anymore. Its sad, but Hunter will take carries from Gore even if Gore is healthy.

Dare I say that I see a hint of Sanders in him, . Yeah, I said it

i disagree. Gore hits holes that arent even there. He still has great burst speed, he just cant sustain his speed in the open field anymore. His burst speed and ability to create holes that arent there is top of the league. I see Gores role in the short yardage this year and Hunter as the work horse because he has more speed in the open field.
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
We have GREAT Depth at RB, the fact that LMJ will be pushing Hunter for the #2......

Hopefully he is too good to keep on the bench. That guy is a gamer.