LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 366 users in the forums

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

Shop Find 49ers gear online

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

KAepernick's part had the best music, you should use a metal song for alex smith's part too
Originally posted by SFSK8R89:
KAepernick's part had the best music, you should use a metal song for alex smith's part too

I like the classic football music. I cAn focus on the plAy better without rap or metal banging in my ear.

A good tip when watching highlights, i turn on my own music.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Damn can't wait. You're the man with that Bowman and J. Smith video. Super rare highlight real.

If you really have extra time, a Bruise Miller feat would be awesome too. You can probably see him clobbering people while your making your cuts.

Anyway, i'm going to watch the Crabs vid now. GO NINERS!
For sure, thanks man and I have already been gathering some clips for Bruce Miller

Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Can't wait for the Goldson highlights, laying fools out! My only suggestion would be to switch up the music and not keep looping the same song over and over. Minor detail, the videos are awesome! Thanks for helping to make the off season a little more tolerable!
Thanks, I think im going to try editing the music so it can be one long song without noticing the end and beginning but if I switch up the songs I am going to run out of the NFL films classic songs within like 12 full videos. And I can't wait to start making the Goldson highlights that one is going to be fun

Originally posted by Evilgenius:
Love this, I think Niners fans in general are definitely some of the most dedicated. At least the online community. Appreciated.

Note: Would be great if you included dropped passes in Alex's highlights but I understand if you don't - it's a lot of work.
Thanks, I already got the cut ups for the alex smith video just without editing them down yet, but one of the limits I put on cutting up the clips was that it would have to have been a catch so I guess what I am saying is that I already missed out on your idea.

Originally posted by Leathaface:
LOL I love the music you use...so much better than a played out terrible rap song by Jay Z or Kanye or somethin like that.

I have to say again though, anytime I see an NFC Championship game highlight in one of your vids it makes me cringe.

But good work man, great vids.

Thanks man, I agree I love certain music but after watching so many highlight videos there was passionate debate on both sides of keeping or using different music. I thought I couldn't go wrong using classic nfl films music.

And thanks to everyone that is posting and watching the videos you guys are awesome. Go Niners!
Wow, you might be quickly becoming the best niner highlight producer around. Thanks alot for all your hard work
Absolutely awesome. Great work. I'd just like to say thank you for making these. I can't get myself enough Niner footage and these just make my day. Thank you for enriching my my 49'er fan experience. Kudos.
Crabtree vid was nice. Making sick catches and getting first downs all season.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kronik:
Wow, you might be quickly becoming the best niner highlight producer around. Thanks alot for all your hard work
Thanks!

Originally posted by KegBert:
Absolutely awesome. Great work. I'd just like to say thank you for making these. I can't get myself enough Niner footage and these just make my day. Thank you for enriching my my 49'er fan experience. Kudos.
Thanks man, GO NINERS!

For sure!

Just wanted to post an Alex Smith highlight video update. It seems that it will be ready by Thursday. Been putting in a lot of work but its just a mass amount of clips the rearranging of them and the editing will take awhile but Thursday seems like it will hopefully be up.

Thanks to everyone again for watching and your awesome comments, GO NINERS!
Love all the footage! Don't like the music for Justin (LOL). He'd be insulted. Aldon was cool but maybe play, "Here comes the BOOM!" by P.O.D.

Side note: Man, I love watching Aldon. His closing speed is unmatched and he is just relentless. I love how if he absolutely collapses the pocket...if he's outside he just pinches inside instantly and if he swims in he can collapse to the outside and run down QB's with those long arms. It truly remarkable how quick both OLB's get off (minus Haralson who's as slow as they come). You just see a swarm around the QB with some huge hits. Love it!

I like the way he stretches out to snatch the ball out of the air, using only his hands. I can see why harbs believes he has the bast hands hes ever seen
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Alex Smith video is loading up. 15 minutes long couldn't show the replays for all the clips. Cut off the beginning and end of the song off because of some good suggestions hopefully it sounds more natural and not so start and stop. GO NINERS!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
must be a short highlight clip with his 4 tds.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

I don't get it. Are you talking about Crabtree? He had some good catches though. Or were you talking about Alex? Total was something like twenty something including his three rushing scores wasn't it?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by EdEs:

I don't get it. Are you talking about Crabtree? He had some good catches though. Or were you talking about Alex? Total was something like twenty something including his three rushing scores wasn't it?

talking about crabs td production last year.
Originally posted by EdEs:

there's nothing to get he's trolling

Because only TD are highlight worthy?
Share 49ersWebzone